baby dosen't stop wiggling :)

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I am so pleased, my lovely little bubba is dancing all around. I have been feeling movements since 9 weeks, but now its constant kicking and jiggles, I am so happy I could cry.....

That's really sweet, I haven't felt anything yet :-(

Yep its my first so I expected to have to wait a while, hopefully in a couple wks, can't wait :)

I've felt some popcorn and a few mini kicks yesterday (16 weeks) this is my second baby! Looking forward to proper big kicks!

I love feeling my babies moving about. I'm sure in a few more weeks when they get stronger and start kicking my ribs it won't be as pleasant, but for now I am loving it and definitely encourage their wiggling.

I cant wait to start feeling movement, this is my first and I have an anterior placenta so will have to wait longer to feel movement which is so frustrating!

My babies are constantly on the move too, it's so lovely 😃 the more the limbs the more to feel, it's awesome

Awww, I haven't felt anything I can say are legitimate movements from baby but I cant wait til I feel something :)
So many ladies are having twins, its so sweet I loved being pregnant with my girls, it was a rough pregnancy but it was all worth it <3 Are you ladies having identical or fraternal twins? I was told by my OBGYN my whole pregnancy and to this day she Insist my girls are fraternal because of seperate sacks, so I assumed they'd look completely different like other fraternal twins in family but to my surprise they were born appearing very identical! They're going to be 4 in August and they look so kuch alike I get them mixed up at times :D

With my first I didn't feel anything until well over 20 weeks, but this is baby number 4 so I think I have no muscles left now lol..... You will have them sosooon.... Its. Amazing <3

Feeling some pokes and jabs now, its great feeling all this stuff again. x

Awww, I haven't felt anything I can say are legitimate movements from baby but I cant wait til I feel something :)
So many ladies are having twins, its so sweet I loved being pregnant with my girls, it was a rough pregnancy but it was all worth it <3 Are you ladies having identical or fraternal twins? I was told by my OBGYN my whole pregnancy and to this day she Insist my girls are fraternal because of seperate sacks, so I assumed they'd look completely different like other fraternal twins in family but to my surprise they were born appearing very identical! They're going to be 4 in August and they look so kuch alike I get them mixed up at times :D

Mine are DCDA so fraternal. but they do say even if they have separate sacs there is a small percentage they are identical. your girls might possibly be identical , or just look very alike &#128512;

Can't wait to feel mine moving but I also have anterior placenta so I know it's going to a while yet :-(
This is a singleton but my last pregnancy was twins (MCDA) and I'm pretty sure I was feeling them move by now :-(

How sweet my girl does too! Didn't feel consistent movements until 20 weeks but now at 23 she wiggles through out the day & I just started seeing my stomach thump :)

I love feeling the kicks and jabs but I'm still getting used to the rolling under the skin feeling. It's just odd to me, feels like an alien moving about :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->