Baby dropped

Sophiasmom

Expecting #3!!
Reaction score
Does this really mean anything? This is my 3rd breech baby, and I really don't remember the others dropping at all, although both were CS babies. I thought he'd engaged a little this week, but my mom saw me today and pointed out how super low I'm carrying now. I'm not 35 weeks til Sunday, so still early. Is there really any correlation to baby dropping and labor starting soon?

Sadly there really isn't any correlation between the two. Some women drop weeks before going into labor. While others drop hours before labor. If only there was full proof signs labor was right around the corner.

My bump dropped last night. I felt him pushing down on my cervix lol! Then this morning woke up to a considerably lower bump. Wish it did have some sort of connection but don't think it does xx

I also dropped more in the middle of the night. I swear I felt her head burrowing down into my pelvis. This morning it hurts like a son of a to walk!

I never experienced an sort of noticeable "dropping" with my first pregnancy.

I also dropped more in the middle of the night. I swear I felt her head burrowing down into my pelvis. This morning it hurts like a son of a to walk!

I felt a lot of pressure down low last night and some sharp pains in my cervix. This morning I feel like I was punched in my public bone!

I felt a lot of pressure down low last night and some sharp pains in my cervix. This morning I feel like I was punched in my public bone!

Yes!! And I have really painful SPD to begin with so this just adds to the fire. Time for eviction!
Do you have a hard time getting up and taking that first step after sitting?

Mine dropped at 34+2, and I'm still here at 38 )) As far as I'm aware it doesn't really mean anything.

@MnG ouch! I'm thankful SPD is something I haven't had to deal with. So sorry! And yes, definitely more tender today getting up. I've also noticed I'm having a lot of lower back pain/pressure- guessing it's bc he's breech.

So the consensus is that dropping means nothing. I didn't "drop" with my other kiddos, so I can't help but symptom spot the big differences in these pregnancies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->