Baby dust and positivity pending blood test

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
I got my blood drawn for testing today. Unknown dpo, 12 days late 1 prev neg 3 disappearing lines. I should have the results either tomorrow or Monday. Really hoping for Friday tho lol

Please send me some baby dust ladies and positivity. :dust:

Sending :dust: to you all.

Keep me posted I am going through something similar! 6 days late here, been crampy since ovulation! Several bfn test then got a faint line. Waited three days digi read negative, two days later a disappearing line...

Good luck!!!! Hope it all works out and its a bfp!!!

:cry::cry::cry: BFN on bloods, and doc completely changed her tune :(

At the office my doc said if everything came back normal and the pregnancy test was negative that we'd do an ultrasound and go from there to find out why this is happening.
On my results message she was like call us back In a MONTH if you still don't get your period, and we'll retest.

I just don't understand I was so sure I was going to be bfp this month :cry: and now I'm being told to wait a Month without knowing what's going on. I'm still late and still having off and on cramping. I've never been this gutted on a tww :cry:

Oh no, I'm so sorry. It sounds a bit harsh you're doctor has changed the approach to things. Is there any way of pushing the issue? It's not fair on you to wait a whole month to see what's going on.

I'm sorry about your negative.
your doctor is probably waiting a month because even if she did an ultrasound right now she wouldn't be able to see anything if you were pregnant. That's why they don't schedule a first appointment until your are 8 weeks pregnant starting from your last period.

THat being said I would still want an ultrasound to confirm there are no OTHER issues. I would call back and press the issue.

Thank you ladies:flower:, I called back but they were all booked :/ since they are a family practice and not an actual ob/gyno office I've been looking for an office that will take my current insurance as well as the insurance my work is switching to.

Still no period 3 weeks late, tmi I did take treatment for a mild yeast infection last week and started spotting two days later. The cramping has not increased. I've gotten more exhausted tho, and when I checked my cervix earlier this week it was medium high and open so I thought I might come on soon but the spotting became quite light and the cramping hasn't gotten worse :/ checked cervix tonight and it is high soft and closed.:shrug:

Still super confused, hopefully I'll get some answers when I find a good doc office.

Updating outcome: took test this morning bfn. Cramping hit harder right before lunch today and when I checked the :witch: got me.

So that sucks a lot but based off color, cramp level and remembering some oddly timed ewcm about 2-2 1/2 weeks ago (I didnt think it could be o at the time since my af was already late). I think this was just a late ovulation cycle and not an anovulatory cycle. Still don't like that it pushed my cycle out this much but in terms of the crap it could have been I guess it isn't bad. It's nice to know my body still adjusted to have a proper luteal phase tho as I know some women that when they ovulate late their luteal phase is too short.

Still would have loved a bfp but hubby and I are going to be actively ttc early mid-next year so hopefully my cycle will reset smoothly over the next couple of months, and I'll be back in tww before I know it :thumbup:

Sending loads of baby dust your way for a bfp next year!!

Glad it all resolved itself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->