Baby dust to you all!

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Ladies,

Tons of baby dust to you all! :dust: I'm so fed up just feels like it's never going to happen for us! Been trying for so long now I've lost faith. I've bought my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, PreSeed, and loads of opks for this cycle!!!! I've just gone crazy... Enough is enough I will get pregnant!!!!

Good luck to you all :thumbup::happydance:

Good luck to u also sweetie. Have u had any testing done to c if there is any underlying issues with either u or hubby?

Thank you honey. No we haven't, hubby has a DD from a previous relationship so he doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with him. However, I had MC 3 years ago so I know I can get pregnant. I think if I haven't fallen pregnant next year I'm going to go to a doctor. Very frustrating! Xxx

Thank you honey. No we haven't, hubby has a DD from a previous relationship so he doesn't seem to think anything is wrong with him. However, I had MC 3 years ago so I know I can get pregnant. I think if I haven't fallen pregnant next year I'm going to go to a doctor. Very frustrating! Xxx

I hear You - I've given us until Christmas and if no joy by then we will go to the Dr. We have a son, so I know we can get pregnant too, but if something has only happened recently then that won't mean anything.

We have opks, preseed and pre-conception vitamins this cycle and we're both much less stressed at work. I'm feeling in a relaxed, enjoying the process place :)

I hear You - I've given us until Christmas and if no joy by then we will go to the Dr. We have a son, so I know we can get pregnant too, but if something has only happened recently then that won't mean anything.

We have opks, preseed and pre-conception vitamins this cycle and we're both much less stressed at work. I'm feeling in a relaxed, enjoying the process place :)

Sounds promising! Lots of baby dust to you. I never have a 100% clue when I'm ovulating so I'm hoping there is nothing wrong with me and it's just me not catching on the right days... I've got a good feeling about my next cycle, I've never wished so hard for AF to arrive :happydance: so I can get cracking with the CBFM!! How long have you been trying hun? I know we're wishing for a special, little miracle but my god it's proving to be tough!!! Xx

Good luck to you too Hun, keep positive!! It WILL happen xxxxx

This is our third cycle - since June basically :)

I've been temping last couple of cycles too, I find that quite fun and helps with ovulation.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->