BABY FEVER! Fun thread! Come pass the time with me :)

our baby would be the first grandbaby on both sides so either boy or girl will be SO SPOILED! but if it takes us any longer we might get passed with having the first grandbaby :( as horrible as this sounds.. that would be devastating for me!

I can understand that!
Our LO was the 5th grand child (and 4th grandson) on my side, and the third grand child (and 2nd grandson) on OH's side. For quite a while I felt a little sad about that, but I quickly came around when I realized that just because he wasn't the first, he was still just as special and loved as all of our nieces and nephews. And he was OUR first, which meant everything to us.

yeah I know that is how it will be, but everyone is just waiting for us to have one and its been over two years now and my grandma already has greatgrands, but I'm her "baby" (youngest grandchild) and she said to me there are two things that she wants to see before she passes and that is 1. to see me graduate college (which I will in May) and 2. to see me have my first child! talk about making me cry! I mean she is healthy and fine so I hope she lives for a very long time to come, but life is never a guarantee for tomorrow so it just breaks me heart a million times to think what if, ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->