Baby Food Stains?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Do they ever come out or am i fighting a losing battle? :rofl:

I thought her bibs and clothes would wash fine but oh no ... they still have orange bloody stains all over them :hissy:

Any tips or tricks ladies?

Vanish! It does actually work if you catch it quick enough x

Anythings worth a try otherwise im going to feed her naked from now on :rofl:

my oh does all the washing lol so i cant give u any personal tips but he uses oxy fresh dual action! hes obssesed about keeping whites ultimate white lol

Sterilising solution.Soak in bucket overnight xx

:rofl: Most of the time now I do whip Caitlyn's top off if I don't get a bib and she's screaming for it

I found the only way was to soak it with some shout or spray and wash :) but the only one that never came out was the formula stains

Need to blitz with vanish or similar before wash then add Oxy or something to the was, They do a big one in tesco for £1 called Whizz or something that is fab

question though why is all baby food orange based ;confused:
i think it is a conspiracy between food and washing powder people!!

I have given up with this now! Jacob gets stripped down to his nappy for every meal! and then dunked straight in the bath after! x

we used dish soap and soaked her clothes in cold water the one day I let her eat with her clothes on (and they were orange stains) Came out with no problems (the clothes were light pink too!)

we're going for the tie dyed bib look!- mainly in orange and green

lol at jo!
holly i have been fighting with this for a while now! i use vanish, oxy crystals, soak in washing up liquid too! argh its a tough one! x

Baby OxyClean - NONE of Elyse's clothes have formula stains thanks to this little miracle..

AND it takes out pasta sauce stains on adult clothes.. :blush:

I just make a paste out of normal washing up powder and use a spoon to smear it onto the stains. Then it stays on it until it goes on the wash. If it's not too badly stained but I still think it needs something before going on I soak it straight in the sink with some washing up powder. I always use more than I should I think lol. But so far, nothing of Ally's is stained and we have a lot of mess!

I'm going to try the milton.

i've got two things of fairy soap you scrub it on the clothes with some water and then put it in the wash i find that and vanish works a cheat.

I just don't get Kathryn any white clothes :rofl:

Seriously though, we just use dreft baby detergent and it comes out just fine, even the bright orange veggies, if its really bad we just let the stain sit with some dreft on it and then was it. Maybe it's our washing machine :shrug:

My problem is sometimes I forget about the food on the clothes.

I am tempted to dress him all in black because all of his whites are stained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->