Baby Food Stains?

Naked baby feeding :rofl: it's the only way to go :lol:

Sears does a pretty good bib though leeanne that covers the arms...it's expensive so we only have one (well it's $10 but for one bib that is a lot to me, I bought it to use when out in public) but it washes (air dries though) and covers her clothes really well

I've been meaning to get one of those bibs and actually keep forgetting about it. LOL

I want 10 of them.

Try this... it worked for me, wash as normal and lay FLAT in the sun :)

Hiya the best thing for baby food stains and milk is star drops.... it's a house hold cleaner just rub a bit on the clothes while dap, rinse straight into washer and no more stains ! it works trust me thought i would never find anything.. it's about 69p and it's in most super markets it's usually with the washing up liquid... good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive just bought some vanish tablets, i shall see if they work

The miltion is basically bleach so you are best only using it on 100% cotton. I use it for vests, sleepsuits and bibs - I tend to just buy white in those.

Someone may have already said this, not read all the replies....but washing up liquid smeared on the stain before putting in the wash really does work

I just make a paste out of normal washing up powder and use a spoon to smear it onto the stains. Then it stays on it until it goes on the wash. If it's not too badly stained but I still think it needs something before going on I soak it straight in the sink with some washing up powder. I always use more than I should I think lol. But so far, nothing of Ally's is stained and we have a lot of mess!

this is what my MIL taught me too!!! Works a treat!!!

I use vanish in wash powder and their bar of soap that you can rub on stains. If it's whites, you can soak in water with a tad of bleach and that works great too. If they're bad stains, try to get to them whilst they're still wet.

I had a few bibs for Bethanie that I wouldn't mind getting a bit dirty, or if she was wearing a really nice top id take it off and if it got on the vest.. so be it.

The sun can get out orange poo on cloth nappies, so should work on baby food.

I use napisan to soak our nappies in and a spoonful of it in the wash helps with stains!

my mum soaks brookes clothes in napskin or whatever its called, and the stains come out perfect. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->