• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

baby gender

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Do you guys try and guess your babies gender? Like actively? Ha, I use the chinese calender for when we want to try, we try guess through genetics etc :haha: We even have had predictions from psychics!
Boys in OH family seem prone to girls; he has 4 sisters, his gran had 4 girls and a boy, and his gran was one of 8 (6 of which were girls).
But psychic always predicts a boy followed by a girl!
Chinese is mostly boy for when we want to try, with the exception of 2 months in that year ...
What kinda stuff do you guys do to predict?
I do relaise i'm not pregnant btw :haha: I just do it for fun and it kinda helps the wait :blush:

I think Chinese roll baby boys on newly weds' bed to bestow luck for sons. It can go either way for me if you look at my cousins/ aunt's & uncles.
What gender are you hoping for?

I kind of do. Like, I'll look at the Chinese gender calendar every month and think "well if we conceived this month, we'd likely have a..." I look at family too - my OH's dad had 2 sons, but my OH's brother has 4 daughters. My parents had one of each and I already have one of each. So with looking at family, it's hard to say...there doesn't seem to be any real pattern. I like looking for fun.

I'm really hoping for one of each with my OH. :flower:

I havent actively tried to seek answers but I am always curious. I might have to have a look at these calendars. I would love to go and see someone for a reading, in hopes they would be able to tell memore. My husbands mum sees a medium regularly and she predicted both pregnancies and sexes! She never told us until we announced we were pregnant. I 'felt' what I would have before we even had children. I would love the next one to be a boy, but cant help shake the feeling there will be 2? Weird!

We don't have any predictions, but I would prefer a girl first, hubby would prefer a boy first!
His sister is pg (doesn't know gender yet) and his mom thinks she will have a girl and we will have a boy! We shall see! :D

Aw at least it's not just me that does stuff like it!
I honestly don't mind what I have first :blush: I really want one of each eventually and have names we love for both genders :haha: OH wants a boy first but would be happy either way too :thumbup: Less than 2 years until we can try :happydance: I know it sounds ages away BUT got so much to keep busy with. The waiting is so hard but love this kinda stuff to be excited that it will happen to me :thumbup:

Yeah we'd be happy with either next too. Since we have one of each already this one will hopefully be a surprise on the big day. im not sure our little dancing and singing fairy would like the limelight stolen by another little fairy! hehe Both my babies were very calm and lovely, no fuss at all but they were very different toddlers! It was lovely having a boy first too, big protective brother but it works out how it works out.

Chinese birth chart has actually been right for me every time! I'm terrible at predicting, I always get it wrong.

If i'm pregnant then the chinese birth chart decided i will have a girl! I hope :)

I've already got 2 boys so would be nice to finish the family with a little girl but doesn't bother me if it is another boy 😄. Chinese gender was Right with my eldest but wrong with my youngest.

When I was pregnant all of the gender predictors and old wives tales told me that I was having a girl and DF only has sisters. Everyone we knew thought that we were having a boy though and they were right. It's funny how those things can work out. While I was pregnant I thought for sure that I was having a girl but prior to getting pregnant I had a strong feeling that my first baby would be a boy. My initial intuition was correct and I hope that it will be again because I have a strong feeling that our next baby is meant to be a girl and I think that the feeling and dreams I had in my last pregnancy were signs that this would be true (about two years before pg with DS I had dreams about baby boys and it's been about two years since I had those baby girl dreams now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"