baby gift ideas 6months

Supermaiden

Reaction score
My brother is wanting to get LO a gift for christmas but Im unsure of what to tell him to get. LO is nearly 19 weeks and will be about 6 months at christmas. He already has a jumperoo, playgym, my gran has him a walker, hes got a door bouncer thing, hes got teddies, teething stuff and Ive got him a lullaby light show for his cot. What can I tell him to get? Any ideas? Or what are you getting your LO for christmas?

The mamas and papas rocking animals are very popular.

I got some lamaze stacking bugs (these are really nice, they have magnets to make them stick together and are a nice size for LO to hold and rattle) for my LO for when she is 6 months (she will be in January), we got her puppy pal violet, a fisher price first doll and some toys for the bath as part of her christmas present. My LO loves her cuddly toys as well.

Thanks, I was thinking smaller though. I saw one of those I wanted to get but OH said we havent got room so I cant get anything big lol. Our living room looks like a nursery these days :haha: swing, jumperoo, bouncer, playgym :happydance:

Bex my mum has got him a Scout! I love it :D Im really unsure what to get for him myself so I dont know what to tell other people! I was thinking a slumber bear but not sure if he will enjoy it at 6 months? Or if it would even help him sleep lol. He's not playing with his bath toys yet, he has some ducks and fish and things but he just likes to bite them sometimes and then nothing other times.

Ive got LO a superstar thing its fisherprice has a mirror and songbook and instruments and lights he can sit in front of and have a play lol over then that im getting highchair, mamas papas rocking animal and a trike? My LO is 5 months at crimbo and think its perfect as I can get him all prezzies for a 6m+ Boots 3 for 2 is sooo good for lil play bits! xx

I got LO some wind up toys for the bath as she likes to watch them, we also have a bubble machine for her just above the bath which she loves, it https://www.amazon.co.uk/Summer-Inf...sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1321560871&sr=8-3-spell. She also has a sea horse sponge which she loves in the bath as she cuddles it. I would defenetly reccomend the bubble thing she loves watching the bubbles blow and then fall in the bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->