Baby girls name

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
Well I'm a bit like :wacko: because last night in bed me and OH agreed on 2 girls names,

Ellie-Mae
Lillie-Mae

All ending in IE to match Hollie, anyway talked to the family today they all think Lillie-Mae, but now I'm thinking about It I like it better, Lilly-Mae.

What do you girls think?

Personally i prefer the IE spelling but that's me and i also don't think the spelling really matters it still sounds the same so spell it the way you prefer :)

Edit: and to add, i like "Hollie & Ellie" more than "Hollie & Lillie" but i still think both are really pretty names :shrug:

I like Lillie-Mae :thumbup:
Like Josephine said, I dont think the spelling matters too much..
And Hollie and Lillie sounds oober cute :flow:
xx

I voted Lily-Mae by mistake.. I like the IE spelling more in both names though.

I couldn't choose because they're all lovely! I can see why you're having a hard time deciding. I went with Lillie though because Hollie and Lillie sounds adorable and go really nice together. Plus the spelling Lily is very common these days.

I like Ellie-Mae most, but I think Lillie-Mae is pretty, too.

Either way, your LO will have a cute name. :flow:

I voted Ellie-mae, i think that's just beautiful :flow:.

i like lillie-mae just because hollie and lillies are both flowers/plants =)

I think Lillie-Mae lovely name choices tho :thumbup:

I like Lilly-Mae best, but I'm biased because my nieces name is Lily :blush:

These are both my name choices LOL, i prefer Lillie-Mae,,, unfortunately for me, my OH doesnt like lillie-mae or ellie-mae :( seriously trying to change his mind becuase iv had my heart set on them for ages :(

I like Ellie, My friend's daughter is Poppie Mae

i really hope we have a boy cause trying to get a girls name is one of the hardest things to do i love Lillie-rose but other half hates it any name i love he hates and any name he likes i hate :s

Definitely Lillie-mae! Lily is a nice spelling but it's soo popular and spelling it Lillie makes it a little different, it's beautiful :flower: xx

Both names are gawj, but I think Ellie-Mae is better.. I always hear Lillie-Mae and hardly hear of Ellie-Mae :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->