• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby Groups

Don't have anything like that here :( My mum suggested I start one, but I can't afford to supply toys and play mats, renting a room etc. Most Bulgarians don't have that sort of money to spare!

Most mothers meet at cafes, only in warmer weather as too smokey in the cafes and bars.

Alyssa and I go to as many as we can. The Children's Centres here are fantastic; a good range of groups and all are free.

Monday - BF group
Tuesday - Parents & Tots, Baby Massage (starts next week; hubby and I can't wait!)
Wednesday - Time For Rhyme
Thursday - BF group
Friday - BF group

It's been great for me as I didn't really know anyone in my area before.

x

I think its sad a lot don't offer it up to dads. Its usually just for mums. Dads are probs welcome but they don't advertise that , well around here they don't. I work all day so cant go, and I asked HV about DH taking her as he is home by 10am, she said not many dads go when they are babies, its mainly for mums which is a shame. I had a card through the door asking me to go to a mum and baby morning in my village, again didn't mention dads. Annoys me!

I go to a music group on a thursday and we are starting a swmming class soon to!

I think its sad a lot don't offer it up to dads. Its usually just for mums. Dads are probs welcome but they don't advertise that , well around here they don't. I work all day so cant go, and I asked HV about DH taking her as he is home by 10am, she said not many dads go when they are babies, its mainly for mums which is a shame. I had a card through the door asking me to go to a mum and baby morning in my village, again didn't mention dads. Annoys me!

Thats very true! I asked OH if he wanted to come the other day and he said no cos he'll be the only bloke there. Such a shame! x

Honestly i dont go to any ... maybe when Brooke is a bit bigger and can interact more

All the groups at our children's centres are open to dads as well as mums, which is great. Quite a few dads go, as well :) There is a Dads and Kids group too, and even the BF groups welcome all dads along (the rule is the dads have to bring food! LOL)

Guess we're lucky here; it's a shame it isn't this way in more places.

I dont go to any , dont have enough time to what with Carly having school in the afternoon so have to get everything ready in the morning take her to school feed ella and then hours seem to fly and walk back to pick carly up!

I will start when Carly does school in the morning as the baby groups are always in the middle of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"