Baby grows

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Louisex, May 31, 2011.

1. Louisex

Louisex Well-Known Member

Ok so I went to next today to buy some babygrows. But there are so many different sizes for new borns; tiny baby, first size, newborn, up to one month, 0-3 months omg I can't remember what I bought for my daughter but what dies everyOne else buy? I don't like them hanging on a newborn but I don't want them too snug that he will be out of it in two weeks and for£15 for 3 I want them to last a bit.

2. Katiie

Katiie Mummy to Three

I'm getting 0-3. But that's coz I think we are gonna have a big baby!

3. jojolou1981

jojolou1981 Mother to Chloe Leigh

ive just been getting a couple of 0-3 months and not spending too much money as theres no knowing of how big baby is gonna be until there here???, my sister had to get the next size up from 0-3 months cos her baby had really long legs and feet so wouldnt fit in those ones lol even if the baby grow is too big at first at least you know they will grow into it and you can get a smaller one when you know xxxx

4. mummyx2

mummyx2 Mummy of 3 gorgeous boys

i have a few newborn and a fair few 0-3 months, 0-3 months tend to be around the 11lb and over weight range.

xx

5. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

first size or newborn is your average starter outfit different shops size this differently so try and see if there is a weight on it some will be upto 9 pounds some 10 pounds, then 0-3 is next size up. With my first he was in newborn for a while and was 7 pounds 13 at birth this time i'll be buying some new born and a couple 0-3 to start with

6. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

with my daughter i had a bunch of newborns since i just assumed she would fit them. well she was only 7lb 12 oz and only fit newborn for 2 weeks. this time i am only getting 3-4 newborn and the rest 0-3 months.

7. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

I've bought some in newborn and some in 0-3 months but only cheapish ones from tesco/asda etc cos babys not gona be in them for very long x

8. ChocolateKate

ChocolateKate Well-Known Member

John Lewis sleep suits for new born fit up to 12lb. They're not the cheapest at £15 for three but they have a bit more room for little ones. X