baby habits whilst feeding

Ritchie has started looking at me only recently and latches off to smile at me :) love it. He's started pinching at my boob now too and pulls at my nipple lol x

awww love all the little habits so sweet! I have noticed the last few days my LO has started throwing his arms about lol and gripping onto me.

Daisy recently has started bashing my boob as if she is trying to pump me lol !!

she also thrashes he head back and forth like a dog with a rope lol (im sure there is a better way of saying that)

i rarely get eye contact

oh and her new one is trying to watch the world go by upside down --- which is great for flashing random strangers lol ! !

I would ha e thought six weeks is very early for a baby to be looking at anything apart from the boob during feeding! George looks around but we have to be right in front of him to get him to focus on us and even then he won't do it for long. I love the way he paws at my boobs with his little hand, and I love his milk drunken smile when he had finished feeding.

K plays with my hair if it's down, or my face if not. Other times he just rests his hand on my chest. If his feet are against the side of the chair he kind of bounces while he feeds. He doesn't really look at me much. Sometimes, but not much at all. He's just 8 months. :)

My LO does look at me, but mostly she pinches and grabs my boobs at either side and gives them a good groping while feeding as if she is milking me. If the milk doesn't come quick enough she tears herself off the nipple repeatedly between rapid sucks and bangs her fist down onto my boob until the milk is there to swallow.

Ella is 2 weeks old & she looks at me while I BF. Recently she's also started putting her hand on my breast.

She doesn't make any sounds though (besides hearing her swallow)

My DS is almost 6 weeks and he doesn't look at me either. I wondered the same thing because I had read somewhere that this was a normal thing for his age. What he does do however is make TONS of groaning/grunting noises, grab/pinch/punch/scratch my breasts. Move head from side to side (ouch). He is a a little booby monster!!! He also does this thing my DH finds really amusing, when he is going to latch he gets full head action bring his had back and around to chomp down real fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->