baby hic ups..

tropicana

Reaction score
does anyone elses baby get hic ups ALL the time, he gets them so much now its just a constant thud thud thud for about 10minutes+ and it drives me mad! at first it was cute but now i feel like screaming at him lol do i sound bad? ><

stupid question.. is there things i do that could cause him to get hic ups soo much??

Mine drives me banana's.... Its just the baby swallowing the fluid around them. The only way to stop it, I found was to go for a walk...

Mine gets them all the time too! after the first few mins it gets a little frustrating!! lol Not sure what could possibly cuase them though hun! sorry!!
xxxx

Oh my god.......... it drives me MAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!

I used to think it was cute at first too, but now it's torture!! I just get up and walk around so I don't feel it, and by the time I sit down, he's finished!

Oh Yes....my LO gets them all the time...
I agree...cute at first..now totally annoying. Lol x

My LO gets them all the time...its v annoying if i'm trying to sleep!

Ive just been laughing about this because i think little one has them now. My bellys jumping with each hiccup :happydance:

Mine used to get them allll the time - but thankfully they've died down a lot now! Altho... I kinda miss it, as much as it gets on my nerves at the time :rofl:

yep i find if i move around it sometimes helps to stop them

Mine used to get them all the time too, you can actually see my belly jumping, he did have them earlier on for about 10 mins but it has calmed down a lot xxx

yea mine too gets them alot - not as much as DS #1, but definitely enough to drive me batty at times :p

My LO gets them after i drink fizzy most the time lol.

Poor thing..there irritating when you're trying to sleep! x

haha, mine gets them at least once a day....i just laugh and tell OH, guess who has the hiccups again!?!? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->