baby hiccups-or not?

maya85

Reaction score
I was thinking: Has anyone else felt their baby have the hiccups? I'm sure these are hiccups rather than movements but could they be something else?

Yes :) My baby get the hiccups usually a couple of times every day, its always about 20 minutes after ive eaten or drank a lot of water. Its very rhythmic jerky movements and the pattern continues for about 10 minutes in the same place. :) I find it adorable

Yup I get it with this baby. I also had it with my daughter all the time. She then hiccuped a lot as a newborn

Baby gets them about twice a day normally after lots of water. I find them very annoying (but I'm the type that hates when people poke me so the fact that I can't stop that the hiccups is what gets me lol)

My baby had the hiccups alllllll of the time in the womb- and now, as a 2 week old, gets them after nearly every feed. I thought it was cute in the womb, but now I just feel so bad for the little man!

My baby had the hiccups alllllll of the time in the womb- and now, as a 2 week old, gets them after nearly every feed. I thought it was cute in the womb, but now I just feel so bad for the little man!

Same here. Their little chests dip heaps don't they. I had the midwife check Her so many times. But it was normal

My DS had hiccups loads and was the same after each feed for ages when he was born. Im yet to feel any with this baby but im only 24 weeks x

Yup my DS had hiccups and this one has hiccups at least once a day! because she is head down it feels so weird tho :wacko:

The hiccups are actually them practicing breathing!

My baby seems to get them a couple of times a day after he gets them he goes crazy !!! They do all sorts of pretend breathing at this point, think that causes it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->