Baby Hiccups Too much

dannyboygirl

Mom to Baby Cubz
Reaction score
Hey girls:hi:

Does anyone else's baby hiccup like twice a day?? I have a dr. appt thursday..Im so nervous its my 1st baby and I feel the stutter(hiccup) alot...Thanks

I don't know if I've felt hiccups from my LO yet, but they are completely normal. Apparently they don't irritate baby the way that they do adults. Hopefully your doctor can reassure you.

u would think my lil one stashes wine away in there and something...lol

Yeah hiccups are normal. Mine used to get them ALL the time when she was transverse, but since she flipped head down she doesn't seem to as much anymore?? Its weird, but normal I guess. I've read that the more your baby hiccups the healthier he/she is too, so I wouldn't be concerned

No worries, my LO will have days where he hiccups for four or five stretches in one afternoon! I guess some babies are just hiccupier than others.

mine too - I was a bit worried but the MW said she'll probably just be a hiccupy baby!!
x

Mine hiccups all the time! Sometimes i can't concentrate on anything other than this. I did try and work out when they were happening and thougt maybe it was after i had eaten...... this isn't the case they are just random whenever she feels like it!! LOL
Am off to MW today so will ask her about it to. I can report back later xx

My little man has hiccups several times a day. My midwife didn't seem bothered, I just think it's really cute now :)

Mine has hiccups everyday. And now it's snuggling into my pelvis firmly, it feels like it's goona come flying righ tout of my bum when it has them!!! Really funny feeling!!!

Baby P has them several times aday. Apprently quite normal x x

Now I'm sure that's what he's doing I feel it loads! Baby's already been at it this morning in bed.

Mine has hiccups everyday. And now it's snuggling into my pelvis firmly, it feels like it's goona come flying righ tout of my bum when it has them!!! Really funny feeling!!!

:rofl: :rofl:
My LO also gets them all the time!!

My baba has them alot and my daughter had them all the time too while inside me! In fact she's terrible for hiccups if she laughs too much so don't don't if thats connected to her doing it inside me or just coincidence! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->