baby hiccups

Shri

Reaction score
How often are your babies getting hiccups? Mine seems to get them everyday, at least I think so, unless he gets into kicking rhythmically or something.

It's very cute, but sometimes I worry even though doc said it's a good sign.

I panicked so much that I asked Dr if Toby was having fits with my last baby....he was fine:happydance:. He seemed to get them at least once a day....bless him. It lasted a few weeks after birth but then went away.

Don't worry:hugs:

lol just wait till the baby is bigger, there is no mistaking them! And they can get kinda annoying sometimes, that is how big they get.

Sorry gate crashing from 2nd tri,
awwww hiccups thats so sweet,how do they get those lol, do they gulp too much water or something lol.
how early can they start?, must watch out for those
xx

They get them practicing breathing the amniotic fluid.

Do You Know,I Don't Even Know If Lexie's Had Them Yet? :lol:
Unless She Has & I've Not Noticed,lol.
She Is Always Moving,So Could Have Gotten Movement Mixed Up With Hiccup's.

:dohh:

I didnt actually really notice them until a bit later... so dont worry.

Mines gets them at least once a day, I find it very sweet, but it can get a bit annoying when they seem to go on for aages!

I dont think mini pp has had them yet .. i thought maybe it was lol but it wasnt

Mine gets them about 2-4 times a day. My whole stomach jerks now with them and when i say jerks like it does when they kick sometimes it can be really uncomfy lol. XxxX

Ha ha i have that too Ema my whole tummy moves around (i think i have a massive baby so no wonder i can see them :lol: ) Its worse when its against a bone gets quite uncomfy, mine gets them atleast once a day normally more.

how do they sound? i don't think i noticed it yet? does your tummy rumbles like when you're hungry?

https://lilypie.com/pic/080914/jm5O.jpghttps://my.lilypie.com/mfYFp1.png

https://bd.lilypie.com/XnOhp1.png

mine gets them once a day, it doesn't last too long though. At first i thought it was little rhythmic kicks but now realise it is hiccups. Ah bless .

how do they sound? i don't think i noticed it yet? does your tummy rumbles like when you're hungry?

lol no sound... it feels like your chest/throat does when you get hiccups, but only in a spot in your tummy :D

I haven't noticed them since she moved head down. When she was transverse she got them ALL the time.

I feel them lol... Down in my pelvis kind towards the left side. I think her back is facing the left... I havent been getting heartburn for the last week, and quite a bit of cervical pain, so im hoping that means she is moving down :D

:lol: cute! Our lil darlin gets them at least everyday! He has them right now! There is rythmic kicking going on under my right side of my ribs! So cute! My whole tummy moves now too! Its quite strange...coz sometimes I wont feel it (depending on how Im sitting) and my tummy will suddenly move! Its like I have the hiccups but it doesnt make my chest move just my tummy! :roll: hope that makes sense!:roll:
Bubby is measuring a week in advance...maybe thats why I can feel the hiccups? So cute though whatever the reason!

I always get "aww, cutie!" feelings whenever mine gets hiccups... I just think its the sweetest thing they can get hiccups.

the otherday my oldest(5) and the baby had the hiccups at the same time and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->