Baby hiccups

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
I thought I'd felt these a couple of times but wasn't positive. Last night Smudge definitely had hiccups....poor babe. They went on for ages and are unmistakeable as they're little jolts every couple of seconds and are very rhythmic:rofl:. Hubby had his head on my tummy and could feel everything:cloud9:.

If your other half can't feel baby kicking....I recommend he puts his head on your bump as they can feel more and sort of hear the thuds too so may be more likely to hear/feel it than using their hand.

I've been pregnant with 2 boys and 3 girls before and I definitely noticed very regular hiccups with both boys soooooooooooooooooooooooo

.....I wonder if Smudge is a boy:shrug:

mine hasnt hiccuped yet. I think it may have done about times but do the hiccups last long?

i dont think i've felt hiccups yet, but my OH can now feel Alys move with his hand and we can now watch her perform as she does acrobats in there lol!! i'd love to know if she had hiccups! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mine hasnt hiccuped yet. I think it may have done about times but do the hiccups last long?

Whenever I've noticed them, including past pregnancies they've always lasted a good while....like 10-15mins:rofl:.

If you have a doppler, you will hear it on there too. I have a recording of Thomas (the son we lost) heartbeat with the doppler at the midwives and he had the hiccups then.

I don't think I've heard my LO hiccup either. Cute but poor little bubs! I'd love to feel it though! x

If your other half can't feel baby kicking....I recommend he puts his head on your bump as they can feel more and sort of hear the thuds too so may be more likely to hear/feel it than using their hand.

Ohh I'll try that. OH has been getting upset that he can't feel much yet, even though sometimes you can even see my belly moving and he can't feel it! (Thick skinned maybe?!)

I'll watch out for those hiccups too :D How adorable. I seem to be constantly getting hiccups myself, maybe it's when Tiffany has them. x

My middle baby used to hiccup loads from about 26 weeks onwards. It feels funny doesn't it? lol

I had thought I'd felt Peanut hiccuping a couple of times before today, but while having our scan this afternoon I knew for sure. I felt these little twinges, and we could see Peanut hiccuping on screen! Too cute - but poor little thing! :baby:

Its funny when they hiccup isnt it, so cute.
Mine is actually hiccuping right this second! lol
He gets them quite often
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel