Baby hicups??

courtney89

Reaction score
I was just wondering how often your little one gets hicups. My little girl gets them 2-3 times a day. I feel so bad for her when she does :(. Was just wondering if its normal for them to get hicups so often.

Yeah I think it's perfectly normal, it's from when they are swallowing the fluid. My lil one seems to get them at least 2 times a day sometimes more! :)

My little guy gets them 2-3 times a day as well. I feel really bad when he gets them too! I try to drink more water when he gets them but I doubt that really helps. I think it is normal though!

My daughter seems to have them all day long! it was quite odd at first when she started to get them because they feel so low down lol but id say it was normal. my son had them alot too, so id say its nothing to worry about :)

She actually woke me up this morning cause I could feel her hicuping :(

Quite normal. Mine gets them once or twice a day as far as I can tell.

This baby doesn't get them too often - once every couple of days perhaps. But with Ella, it was sooo often - 10+ times a day! Gets very irritating after awhile.

My little girl had them 3 times the other day, woke me up too!
She gets annoyed when she has them and starts squirming really bad .. but it doesn't hurt them or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->