baby in ribs

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
Had this with oliver for the last few weeks he had his feet in my ribs and it really hurt... well monster 2 has done it as well... any ideas how I can get him to move. Nothing worked with oliver the mw joked he had hooked on which is why he was late :haha:

Be glad it's tiny baby feet :haha:

I've got a big fat head blocking a lung !!!

Maybe give him a prod!

Ouch!

Proded him he wont move hmmm. Might stand on my head or something :rofl:

I went on all 4s and he moved. But now he has his feet on my hips haha and is pushing off them :rofl:

Lol I swear boys do it on purpose DS was always kicking me in the ribs this one loves kicking/hitting what feels like my cervix - not nice :(

I wish I had feet in my ribs - I constantly have a bum trying to make an escape route via my ribs.

I've had a bum up under my right ribs for the past few weeks. So uncomfortable and takes up so much space. Her legs are over on my left side a few inches below my ribs. I have a short torso and I feel super full. If I push on her bum she kicks like crazy lol.

That's how DS1 used to lay. I had an extra bump for his bum :rofl:

Hahah I had this today it hurt like hell and as I looked down I saw my boob bounce up a couple of times. :haha:

I'm with sue.... big old hard head under my right ribs!

I feel your pain except I have a head pushing into my ribs. My ribs feel tender and bruised and he continues to push his head into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->