Baby is bound to have...

I have no clue. First we don't know the gender so that changes things sometimes. Also I feel like my baby could turn out really cute and get all our best features, turn out really ugly and get all our worse features or turn out average and look just like us.

Me: I'm pale, burn easily, was born super blonde and was 6lbs exactly. I have blue/grey eyes that can sometimes look green. When I got older my hair turned more to a light/medium brown with red hues and I developed a TON of freckles. I am 5'3 and was about 110lbs pre pregnancy and wore a size 00 or 24. I have high anxiety and am a neat freak. I also enjoy being alone and am fairly shy.

OH: He's pale but tans easily just not terribly dark (but then again we live in Seattle where it rains most of the year). He was born super blonde and was a little over 7lbs. He was also 4 weeks early. He has gorgeous ice/light blue eyes. His hair now is almost exactly the same as mine light/medium brown but he doesn't have red hues. He's about 6'1 and weighs about 145lbs (straight up skin and bones) almost as much as I weigh now (about 139 gained 29lbs so far)! He has a super cute dimple and a couple of cute moles but not a ton. He also has a huge bottom lip and an amazing smile! He is really laid back and patient but sometimes can have a short temper (exactly like his dad). He get's into hobbies and goes head on into them, researching everything and going all out. He was more shy when he is younger but is now incredibly outgoing and never shuts up(I talk a lot too but he usually ends up taking over conversations)! He's very sociable and loves going out and spending time with friends and meeting people.

So I think in the end our baby will definitely be blonde, will most likely have blue eyes (whether they are more grey like mine or ice blue like OH - I don't know). They will probably be very skinny but could be tall like OH's side of the family (his mom's parents are BOTH over 6') or short like my sixe of the family (all men are about 5'9). I think once they get older they will have light/medium hair like ours is now. I think when they are born they will be between 6 and 7lbs but I think closer to 7lbs. I think it will be more on time to it's due date rather than early (I'm hoping late so I can have an August baby). I also think it will obtain one of our features either freckles or a dimple and will most likely have moles as I have some cute little ones as well. I really hope it gets OH's super cute smile and defined jaw bone. As for personality I think it will be the extreme of one of our personalities. Either just like me or just like OH I don't think it will be quite as mixed. My siblings are very oposite of me and OH's brother is exactly like his mom where as he is exactly like his dad.

I've been dreaming so much about our LO lately, I can't wait to meet him/her.

I can guarantee my baby will be blonde, blue-eyed, and fair-skinned. Aiden and Mady both are and it definitely came from my OH. He's blonde, blue-eyed, and white, although not quite as pale as me-they inherited my skin tone. I'm a redhead, pale as can be, and have brown eyes. Baby will probably have big lips, too. If the baby is a girl, I bet she'll be short and if baby is a boy, he'll probably be tall. It just seems work that way in mine and OH's family.

Don't be too sure on your guesses for your kids, though. As I said, I'm a redhead with brown eyes. My parents both have dark hair. My mom has green eyes and my dad has blue. My brother also has brown eyes and he's blonde. So we look nothing like our parents in those characteristics. And yes we know for fact that our dad is our biological dad. :haha:

Haha that little gadget is quite cool heres mine :p
The Girl
babywb20110607033928287b5aa71899bbffa0dd12d7dac270a0.jpg
The Boy
babywb20110607034101287b5aa71899bbffa0dd12d7dac270a0.jpg

I hope they aren't as pale as me and have a slight tan like their father :D
Will deffo burn easily though! hehe

I reckon LO will have my eyes and everything else his daddys. which means it will probably be blonde!

I am a black girl, well I have indian, white and chinese in me somewhere. My FOB is from pakistan, so my babys going to be half asian and half black with nice long curly hair. I hope it has my nose and not his that's all I am worried about really lol

I think LO is bound to have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes! It's very dominate on my side of the family (Both of my brothers first borns are redheads and my mother is a redhead along with 3 of her cousins and 2 of their kids). Every person in my family has blue eyes.

OH has a red beard but brown hair everywhere else! He grandmother also has red hair!

In our scan pic LO has my moms nose so I'm sticking to my guns on this one, but OH and I placed a bet because he thinks she will have brown or blonde hair. (Blonde dominate on his side, and my fathers side)

My Lola Soleil will be lanky and skinny, like I am.
Have blonde hair from me and blue eyes from me and Jon.
I bet shell be very out going like her daddy.
And a natural born dancer, like me. :)
I hope for all this at least xD

Saw a good picture of her face at my 20+6 scan. Features were so clear and she looked like his nephew and dad. So she'd taking most of his dominance.

Blue eyes - me and OH have blue. I think his shape too.
Blonde or ginger hair - I'm blonde, he's brown but have ginger in both sides.
His mouth.
His ears.
My round face.
My nose.

At our 3D scan, LO definitely looks like she favors me... but we will see!
DH and I both have dark brown hair. My hair is very curly, and his hair is wavy when grown out. He has beautiful green eyes, I have chocolate brown. We both have really long eyelashes. We both have played soccer since we were four years old. :football:

Soooo, I'm thinking LO may have dark brown curly hair; dark eyes with long eyelashes; average height; from the 3D scan, looks like she has my mouth; & maybe we'll end up with a little soccer player :D But, honestly, she could hate soccer, and be a blonde haired, blue eyed baby, look absolutely nothing like us-- I'm still going to love my babygirl. <333

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->