Baby is deffo avoiding my hand whn kicking

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
mostly now in the evening I am getting light kicks and I am trying to keep an eye on them and when I can feel them with my hand so my OH can feel them but no matter where the baby kicks as soon as I out my hand there it kicks or punches some place else. Its very annoying and very inconsiderate lol anyone else getting this ??

Not experiencing that but just wanted to say it seems like your LO has a sense of humor already lol

yes my little guy always avoids where my hand is. how can they tell where your hand is???
and also how can you tell if you can feel it on the outside, i am having a hard time telling whether its inside or outside i am feeling it and every time lo's dad goes to feel it he stops kicking lol

LOL my little one reminds me of my hubby already as he (or she) behaves much the same as he does-turning away when he is poked and prodded, covering his face when it's time for a (scan) photo, being a bit stubborn (kicking and moving lots when no-one is touching my tummy but stopping the moment anyone puts their hand on my belly to try and feel anything) oh and mooning the camera.....ha ha ha. That's why I think the baby is a he!

I am sure your hubby will be able to feel the big kicks when they start in a few weeks.

lol yea its typical isnt it! OH got his 1st kick at 22 weeks then nothing for another 2 weeks. Now we feel her all the time coz its not only kicks that can be felt but just her in general- can feel her bony wee body squirming away lol. I was so impatient for this but once u get to a point where u can feel bubz all the time - well there is still like 12 weeks to go for me so thats like another 3 months of constantly feeling her! Time really does go soo fast!!! :D x

I'm getting that too. I've been feeling kicks since 18 weeks and DH has still not managed to feel the kicks with his hand. Poor him lol.

Yes. I am not happy. Baby hates mummy already. But he hates daddy too. I just wish it'd let me feel it kick :cry:

Once they got strong enough, I was always able to feel the kicks. I think LO was getting annoyed when I put my hand there, so he'd kick it away!
OH was a totally different story! LO would be kicking like crazy, and I'd put OH's hand exactly where he'd been kicking, and he'd stop immediately! And as soon as OH removed his hand, he'd start up again!
It took forever for OH to feel a kick, and even now it's hit or miss. I got him yesterday morning, I put my belly up to his back, and LO kicked him. It was funny!

My baby is the same but with my husband, as soon as I tell him baby is kicking and put his hand there it stops completely!!

Although this morning my hubby was cuddling me with his hand on my belly and the baby started kicking straight away - I reckon the little one was saying 'good morning' to daddy :) but he still couldn't feel anything!

LOL my little one reminds me of my hubby already as he (or she) behaves much the same as he does-turning away when he is poked and prodded, covering his face when it's time for a (scan) photo, being a bit stubborn (kicking and moving lots when no-one is touching my tummy but stopping the moment anyone puts their hand on my belly to try and feel anything) oh and mooning the camera.....ha ha ha. That's why I think the baby is a he!

I am sure your hubby will be able to feel the big kicks when they start in a few weeks.

You could be describing our baby too!

Sounds like our baby! The last few nights I've been feeling him/her kick (light taps) but whenever hubby puts his hand on my tummy they stop! But as soon as hubby takes his hand away they start again!

maybe the babies are heat sensitive and can feel the heat and preasure so they are being bold by not letting us feel them while they can get away with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->