Baby is making me crazy! lol.

Surprised26

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm just a b*tch, or if it's the hormones talking. But that "Cotton" commercial with Hayden Panettiere really makes me want to smack that smug little smirk off her face Bahaha. I'm not usually one for violent tendencies, and I liked her in Heroes so I don't have anything against the girl... But that commercial pisses me off in ways that I don't even understand. Oh tiny child, you're making me crazy. -giggle- Oh man.

Lol that "fabric of my life" isn't a catchy song to begin with, no matter who sings it!! :rofl:

but I'm sure it is all in the hormones hun. They get me over teeeeeny things all the time too! :gun:

I'm the same way! I NEVER judge people! I look down on people who talk crap
About other people..... Andddd I have become one of those people hahahah :( very disgusted with my behavior lately to be honest , can't help it thought, not my fault!!! ;-p

There is a girl on my facebook that always up dates her status in the third person, like it'll say "is getting ready to cook supper" for some reason it actually makes me angry. I almost unfriended her over it. Lol. I'd never actually say anything, I know I'm just pregnant crazy.

Lol! I'd do the same thing, I literally have to force myself not to comment mean things on facebook lately.

mammag, i am really starting to like you as well. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"