baby jacob jack (sorry long )

jojo1974

mum of 3 >3
Reaction score
wow were do i start , my waters went in the early hours of wed the 25th of march i woke up to a wet bed and my first thought was i weed my self lol , i woke oh up and rang the hospital they told me to come and get checked over , i wasnt getting no contractions , i got to the hospital were they checked my pad and had baby on heart monitor after a hour they told me to go home and rest and call them back at 11 , at 11 i went back in to be told the contractions werent coming regular enough and i would av to stay in and be induced in the mornin :hissy: (my first pregnancy i ad a c section )they dont like inducing people who had a c section and was hoping the contractions picked up and i would go into labour my self , i spent a rotton night on the ward getting pains but nothing regular and unable to sleep , next day at 10.30 they ad a labour room ready i was checked over and put on the drip the pains come quick and hard at about 5.00 the pains were unbearable and the gas and air was stuck to my mouth lol i buzzed the midwife for a epidural about 4 times she came and checked me and told me i was ready to push , i was 2 hours pushing but babys head just wasnt comin down by this time i was shattered and hungry and couldnt push any more so the dr came to see me and it was decided that i was going to thetre for forceps delivery or a csection , so i got my epi which was the best feeling ever and baby was delivered by forceps my oh was great through out and was there everymin and i couldnt of done any of it without his support , jacob jack was born at 8.02 pm on the 26th of march weighing a healthy 8lb 7 and he his perfect in every way :cloud9: he was born with a bruise on both sides of his face but they have gone now :cloud9: it was not the birth i was expecting but he was worth every min of it :cloud9:

Attachments

• Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 50
Congratulations, he is adorable x

Lovely name Jo and well done, he is such a little cutie :D :hugs: xxxx

Aww he's just gorgeous and looks so content... congratulations on baby Jacob xx

Sounds like you had a pretty rough time with knowing what was going on!
But congrats, he's gorgeous xx

Congratulations, hes gorgeous, lovely name too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"