Baby K range of clothes - Myleene Klass

I like some of the stuff but imo i can find even cuter stuff in matalan for more then half the price ;)

When i said i think it was a bit overpriced what i meant was that its overpriced for the fact its a mothercare range by a celeb.

If it were a proper designer then i could see the cost justified.

Have to agree not into leather jackets on babies! Love the girls dresses tho but they didnt have them in my local mothercare so havent seen them in the flesh. I do love black and white on babies tho Im not into pastel colours.

When i said i think it was a bit overpriced what i meant was that its overpriced for the fact its a mothercare range by a celeb.

If it were a proper designer then i could see the cost justified.

thats kinda what i ment too lol

Not a fan of the range myself - thought I'd be in a minority but seems a few of us aren't keen. Plus the items seem to have the 'Baby K' logo really prominent on the outfits. I really respect Mylene.... but not her designs (if they are her designs that is!??).

I thought a couple of items were nice, but I personally prefer baby clothes that are simple and without any gimmicks or mottos on them, which is harder to find - almost everything has some embroidery or something else itchy or dazzling on it. Also - what is it with dressing babies like mini adults? Call me old fashioned but I love to see babies and little kids looking comfortable in soft clothes they can play in and they are so cute they don't need blinking tweedie pie or whatever emblazoned on everything.

Having said that - I do like Mylene Klass - she seems nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->