Baby keep's kicking my side and it really hurts?

K

Katielouisa

Hey I don't know if it is baby or what she is lying transverse though and it feels like shes pulling at my womb or something it feels heay kinda like a pull or if someone was kneeing you from the inside but kicking your hip bone if that makes sense :dohh: it's happened twice now in the past 24 hours and each time it makes me go ow! lol does this happen to anyone else I'm abit worried! x

Now after that I got a shooting pain down my leg! I'm guessing she's kicking a nerve or something!? x

When I was about the same amount pregnant as you I'd get really painful kicks in the side, especially when lying in bed, it would make me go 'OWWWCH' in the night, OH would be like 'Shit are you ok?!'
Fun fun!

My baby kicks my sides so hard it really hurts as well. Also had the weird leg pain (only a shooting pain and then it goes). I think it's just all part of the baby getting stronger and kicking nerves, organs, ribs, etc! At least they are healthy and active is what I try to remember when it's really bad.

I havent had this yet! Maybe your LO will move soon and kick something less painfull :)

I'm getting those pains as well, I'm thinking my little man is sideways at the moment too, cause when he moves I now see both sides of my belly move at once. The leg pains I've gotten for a while, I'm thinking there sciatic nerve pain..

Ahh it's good to know alot of you are experiencing it too! I was worried because alot of the time I'd google search it and it was women who was 30 weeks plus! I think she just needs to realise lying in a funny way is not helping her in the long term lol! :flow:

Bubz kicking me in the sides as we speak or shall i say as i type lol. He is head down however his legs and arms are in a weird position so when he kicks me i can feel them in my sides hip bone and it really hurts! :doh: Oh the joys of pregnancy :)

My guy is breech, and I swore last night if I could've seen my hip (lol how sad I can't see anything around my stomach) I would've seen a little foot sticking out. It's crazy all the place they can travel to and all the weird pains they can cause.

Yess I get it I thought I was the only one the first time I got it i screamed "ouuuuch" I thought this can't be normal, I wonder what body part is that in my side, It's always my right side for me. I will mention this at my next apt lol x

i had it last weekendd when baby was really kicking me and i was nearly in tears. Its since moved an now its bum or head under ribs. I fully sympathise!!x

Yess I get it I thought I was the only one the first time I got it i screamed "ouuuuch" I thought this can't be normal, I wonder what body part is that in my side, It's always my right side for me. I will mention this at my next apt lol x

Same here...Mine has been head down for a long time now and as of yesterday still was..but I keep getting jabbed on my 'Right' Side only!!! I keep wondering what body part it is too! You can actually see it moving around my right side too and it will poke out then go back in....I'm guessing it is a foot!

Same here...Mine has been head down for a long time now and as of yesterday still was..but I keep getting jabbed on my 'Right' Side only!!! I keep wondering what body part it is too! You can actually see it moving around my right side too and it will poke out then go back in....I'm guessing it is a foot!

Omg yeah! Sometimes il place my hand on my right side and feel it moving about :s The other day I kinda pushed it back in and it moved, I guessed it might be a foot too:haha:
At my apts they said it's heads down also so I dno wats going on lol
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"