Baby Kicked Sooo hard that.....

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
...she nearly knocked my netbook off my lap!!

i rest it lightly on top of bump and have knee up supporting th weight of it - net book is tiny anyway!

then out of blue she kicked so hard it lifted up and nearly fell!!! hahahahahaaa!!

i was like wowowowowwoww! hahaha! she been sooo active as of late! i love it! i love her!! :cloud9:

It is amazing eh, I can not remember my girls being so active early on, but this little girl is a very active baby lol!

Although I am dreading it slightly when I get to 30 weeks + lol! stronger girl and harder kicks eekk!! :dohh: :lol:

lol same with this lil 'un!

women i have spoken to have said their lil girls were more active than their boys!

i love it! but like u say th further along th stronger they will get and the more they will get!!! oh my!

but gotta be a good thing they are this active and strong now.

bless them!!!
makin the most of th space whilst they can!

awww lol :)
i made the mistake of putting a half full cup of water on my bump while i typed something the other day! i ended up getting rather soaked. x

aww bless. its all the clicking you do lol. my baby does this too but mine sits on my lap just hope mine doesnt go off my lap x

My favorite thing to do is to have my husband lay his head on my belly and let the baby kick his face, lol...we both get a kick out of it...although he hasn't felt it on his face yet but I can feel her kicking him from the inside. We did this with my other pregnancies also :)

That's great Laura, how funny! Could be a little footie player you have on your hands lol! xx

My favorite thing to do is to have my husband lay his head on my belly and let the baby kick his face, lol...we both get a kick out of it...although he hasn't felt it on his face yet but I can feel her kicking him from the inside. We did this with my other pregnancies also :)

haha thats how me and my partner felt this baby for the 1st time. i always get him to listen to my belly in early days and sure enough 18wks and 6days the baby kicked him in the head hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->