Baby kicks like crazy is this normall?

MUM 2 BE

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :D
So im over joyed i can feel the baby move and kick me! i can feel him at all times ov the day now- wereas before i could only really feel him when i was layed in bed ready to go to sleep. But..... When he does kick, its like he layes there and goes kick...kick...kick...kick....kick Like a pulse but much slower :wacko:
Is this normal? i thought u just felt a kick now and again when they move, but its likes he lays there and gets stuck in kickin away.

Dont get me wrong, it dont hurt me, its an awsome feeling i think, totally unreal :D
But does anybody elses bubz do this?
thanks xx

url=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev105pbs__.png[/url][/IMG]

It could be hiccups you're feeling rather than kicks if they are constant like you describe. My babys been getting hiccups a lot lately and at first I thought she was kick kick kicking but they now feel slightly different to her kicks.

My boy does this! Feels exactly the same ..a slow pulse..over & over again lol..i love it :)

My first and this one constantly move around. I can feel him roll around, flip, kick, punch, etc.

at least it doesn't hurt you :) I have a little pulse on my cervix and it's really uncomfortable on the border of painful. I noticed certain foods get them way too excited - mine reacts to salsa and ice cream. It's really normal and really cute but hopefully she will do her dancing elsewhere by end of March :)

that's hiccups for sure! and mine kicks my cervix constantly and like she said it's borderline pain! lol over and over but he's breech at this point but it doesn't matter cause i have to have a csection anyway. but i'd love his feet to kick elsewhere! lol

My LO kicks like crazy too. Mine's regular, but I know it's not hiccups, because they're all over, and not quite regular enough. Take right now, for example. I just felt a kick, and then three more. Then I didn't feel anything for a few minutes, when he started kicking like crazy again.
Mine likes kicking my cervix as well. At first it was just a little uncomfortable, and weird feeling. Now they're getting stronger, and more painful.

Are you having a BOY???? My son kicked me so much that my side was sore for 9 months after delivering him! .......

my daughter rolled, but did not kick hard like my son!

.....I think it is their little tempermant and personality shining through~

My bean is pretty brutal! he's good all day while I'm at work, but the minute I come home and put my feet up he's insane! Sometimes he does this jiggly thing and my who stomach shakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->