Baby laying on nerve

faerieprozac

I <3 my pumpkin already
Reaction score
Saturday night I was in agony, cramp all up my right leg, groin and hip. My fainces mum said it was most likely baby laying on a nerve. The pain went by sunday morning and I've felt baby move.

I'm prone to leg cramps anyway, but this was beyond painful.

In future - how can I get rid of this discomfort? I'm 20 weeks and 3 days with baby number 1.

I'd had people saying this to me before aswell lol, With cramp I find walking on cold laminate flooring helps it ease off and my bf gets leg cramp and he swears by having a glug of tonic water to ease it off? Sorry I couldnt of been more help though lol xx

Yeah I've had to drink tonic water in the past, my left leg used to get realy bad, doctors said it was because of bad circulation in my leg. Tonic water contains quinine?? I think, which is meant to help.

Hey my lo is sat on my ciatic nerve and that hurts alot i can be walking around and my hip can jut give way, sitting down can be painfull.... i have been offered physio while im pregnant but it happened with my first and physio didnt work its just another joy of pregnancy for me im afraid xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->