Baby Lonely Hearts...

Name: callum tate
Weight: around 22lbs
Hair colour: blonde and lots of it
Eye colour: bright blue
Favourite toy: my winnie the pooh that walks and talks.
Favourite Teddy: have too many to chose a fave.
Favourite foods and drinks: anything i can get my hands on!!!
Favourite men: myself!! oh and i love my uncles tom and arron.

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests:
making a really big mess for mummy to clean up!! and i like eyeing up the ladies.

https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj318/lorrilou_2008/standing007-2.jpg

Name: Thomas Oliver Kelly
Weight:12lb 9
Location: Soouthampton - so close i could throw a stick at you!
Hair colour: dark brown and almost emo stylie!! needa cut, butthen i am balding a bit
Eye colour: light blue
Favourite toy: my monkey!
Favourite Teddy: my monkey and nelly my elephant
Favourite foods and drinks: Love my milke and especially love my rice!! yum yum
Favourite men: Daddy - but he is too far away right now. Instead i am surrounded by girls. mum takes me to these classes where there are always loads of other babies and ladies, and i am always the only boy!! Daddie says he is worried about the lack of men in my life...

What do you like to do/hobbies/interests
I like to lie on my back, lift my legs up and stick my arms up like a turtle stuck on its back...recently discovered my elbows! they are great fun! I think i might figure out how to roll over soon! I am getting there!

I love to rub rice all over my face when mummy feeds me, i find it so funny!!

There is nothing that i like more than to stomp! I stomp when i am st down, when i am lying down, at any opportunity!!

Name: Caitlyn Marie
Weight: 15lb 2oz
Hair colour: Dark, dark brown but it's getting lighter.
Eye colour: Green/Blue.
Favourite toy: Doobey. He's a Giraffe. I didn't call him Doobey my wacko mother did whilst trying to make me laugh for the 50th time in a row. :dohh:
Favourite Teddy: Mickey Mouse.
Favourite foods and drinks: Chocolate buttons. My wonderful cousin fed me one of them. I couldn't believe it. It was fab!

My favourite thing in the whole world is to be naked! I think when I'm older I will be a professional naked bed tester. (Not a stripper, my mummy will kick my ass!) I love to play in my Jumperoo even if I am too little and my mummy takes me out after 10 minutes. One of my all time favourite places to go is Sainsburys. I love looking at the lights from the trolley. Major high! I love all things circle.

A little more about me:
I added this section because I just love to chat. For the past 2 days I haven't stopped chattering away in my little squeaky voice, which my mummy LOVES. She says I am a genius. I believe her!! I have just learnt to sit up by myself and I'm currently learning to throw myself forward. I am hoping one day this may develope into some full on crawling action. Stay tuned folks ;). That brings me to cartoons! Boy, oh boy, do I love watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or My Friends Tigger & Pooh in the morning while mummy gets things done. I also love sitting in my highchair eating rusks. Mummy doesn't let me do this too often though, something about me being too little. NEVER. I am a big, big girl! I am quite a mummies girl. I have days when I don't want to be with ANYONE else. I love her so, so much. She is my world. She has great boobies, (yum yum!!) I spend alot of time sleeping too and I love it when my mummy sings "hush little baby don't say a word.." Then there's daddy. I don't like him so much. He doesn't have boobies. What's what all about?! Must go now, mummies falling asleep (lightweight!) and I must join her.

Hugs & Kisses,
Caitlyn xoxox

Attachments

• DSC04171.jpg
    DSC04171.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC04167.jpg
    DSC04167.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC04154.jpg
    DSC04154.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello everyone :baby:
Daddy grounded me for a week after reading this thread so am just sneaking on now while he is at work...dont tell him!
Anyway....

Hi Jack - i see you like the pussycat dolls.....my legs are much shorter than those ladies but im better looking! Also you should be careful eating mirrors-they might rot your teeth.

Hey Chloe - So do you prefer punk music to go with your hair or the classical? Hey also did you know on Sky there are 2 baby channels for us???!! i found them the other day and love them! Also mummy wants to know where you got your tank top from in your pic? (Go away mum im talking to my friends!)

Chase - Hey Mr sultry (b+w pic)So how would you woo a girl?

Hi Sharlotte - Your mummy sounds like my daddy-very protective!

Thomas Tudor - Ooh la la very posh...do you have an estate to go with that title? Ladies man then eh....should start calling you Zorro with the horse thing too hehe (mini BAA)

Hi Lola-rose - I like your my little pony thing...its very cute!

Hey Maya - Did your mum call you Maya Louise Maggie cos you'll be the next lady PM?

Alasdair - You are very cute and my mummy comes from Plymouth....is that near you?

Hello Marlowe - How do you find your Jumparoo? I was thinking of asking Father Christmas for one but im not sure.

Callum - I like the older man...do you like girls with double chins like i have?

Hello Thomas Kelly - ITS NOT NICE TO THROW STICKS!....im telling my Mummy on you and she'll get on the red jet and sort you out ( ;-) )
Sounds like there is a queue for you with all the ladies you know...very cute though xx

:rofl: I could outswim the redjet anyday! You'd never catch me!

Hello everyone :baby:
Daddy grounded me for a week after reading this thread so am just sneaking on now while he is at work...dont tell him!
Anyway....

Hi Jack - i see you like the pussycat dolls.....my legs are much shorter than those ladies but im better looking! Also you should be careful eating mirrors-they might rot your teeth.

Hey Chloe - So do you prefer punk music to go with your hair or the classical? Hey also did you know on Sky there are 2 baby channels for us???!! i found them the other day and love them! Also mummy wants to know where you got your tank top from in your pic? (Go away mum im talking to my friends!)

Chase - Hey Mr sultry (b+w pic)So how would you woo a girl?

Hi Sharlotte - Your mummy sounds like my daddy-very protective!

Thomas Tudor - Ooh la la very posh...do you have an estate to go with that title? Ladies man then eh....should start calling you Zorro with the horse thing too hehe (mini BAA)

Hi Lola-rose - I like your my little pony thing...its very cute!

Hey Maya - Did your mum call you Maya Louise Maggie cos you'll be the next lady PM?

Alasdair - You are very cute and my mummy comes from Plymouth....is that near you?

Hello Marlowe - How do you find your Jumparoo? I was thinking of asking Father Christmas for one but im not sure.

Callum - I like the older man...do you like girls with double chins like i have?

Hello Thomas Kelly - ITS NOT NICE TO THROW STICKS!....im telling my Mummy on you and she'll get on the red jet and sort you out ( ;-) )
Sounds like there is a queue for you with all the ladies you know...very cute though xx

Hello Tabs, I love ll music, my mummy is a musician and plays the trumpet so I like jazz music a lot, I also love salsa! I have been watching the baby channels too- I love ranbow pony. My tank top came from TK Maxx. Mummy said I have too many clothes but my tank top is one of my favourites!

:blush: sorry Miss Tabs! My Mummy thought she was too late to let me reply...

We live in Exeter so it is not too far from Plymouth! Mummy has to go there for tutorials at the university before she leaves me to go and spend time on teaching placement next year. She's leaving me for a class of 30 kids - how mean of her!

Wanna have a chomp on raff, my teething giraffe?

well hellllllo there young lady...its all in the name you know...i would say youd like where i live, not an estate but a farm!! we have loads of animals but no baaaaaaaaaah lambs im afraid...maybe we could hook up some time#??? *mommy just told me off for being to "down with the kids" and forward!! sorry *wink wink*

spk soon tabbykins

tom tom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey tabs i might like the pussy cat dolls but i know they are outta my grasp damn lewis hamilton. but ur more my type of baby xxx

Name: Olivia Bell
Weight: Its rude to ask a lady
Hair colour: I had abit of a charlie Brown going on but its starting to finally grow. Its a mousey blondey brown colour
Eye colour: very dark brown
Favourite toy: Oh my... I have that many I cant really choose
Favourite Teddy: My pooh blankie, I like to wipe my nose with it when im tired meaning its always being taken away and put in the wash.
Favourite foods and drinks: What have you got? I'll definately have some of that
Favourite men: My Da-dad. He's very funny!!

I love to climb, hide and make a mess. I love to have a full run of the house but some times i get stuck behind bars. mammy says there saftey gates but i dont beleive her. I like to get out and about... especially when we are shopping... I give the little old ladies a shock when I grab their trolleys in M&S and pull them closer to me. I like to think im helping them with a balenced diet... if they've too much I pull it out.. Even it off a little. Then they make a big fuss and there perfume gases me out so much I cry until I choke when they peer right into my face and touch my hands. I like to give everybody the run around... they all know I wear the trousers in my house. I like to talk... BT always said its good to talk... which is why I like to play with the telephone... Just incase theres some one at the other end... I also love music.. da-dada's a DJ and I like to think I am too... I copy what he does... I pull on the headphones and play with buttons and sliders... its great fun... especially when I get a little too excited and drool all over them... dada dosent think its funny but I think he secretly likes it.

Thats me... Livvy x o x

Hiya guys, you all sound like lots of fun, can I join in. Here's a little bit about little me.....

Name: Ruby Jean
Weight: 16lbs 4 1/2 ....(I'm a short ass, my mummy thinks I look like a baby sumo :cry:)
Hair colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Blue
Favourite toy: My flower, it has a face and a squeeky bit and my apple which has a thing in the middle you pull and it vibrates, it's so tickly.
Favourite Teddy: I have lots of lovely cuddly snuggly sookys, I can't choose
Favourite foods and drinks: This yummy stuff that mummy puts in a bottle, I think it's called milk
Favourite men: My daddy, he's my hero.

I love to fly in the air, not by myself though, my mummy and daddy fly me around, I'm superbaby.
I have an entertainer that mummy keeps putting me in, it's soooo cool, I can spin around and play with all the toys on it.
My mummy has just clicked and realised that because I like being naked she should let me play on my play mat with nothing on and I'm much happier. I only get naked for my family though, sorry boys :blush:
I like to exercise too Tabs, but not my legs....my lungs, have you ever tried it, it's amazing how loud we can be. Sometimes I think my mummy is deaf so I have to shout extra loud at her and I think she's dumb cause she doesn't always know what I want so I shout louder.
I love ceiling fans, they just go round and round and round, they make you so dizzy and finally I like it when my mummy sings songs to me, but :-$ don't tell her she's a rubbish singer.

Let me know if you want to be my friend

:baby: Lots of baby kisses
Ruby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"