Baby massage

brandybum

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I was taught baby massage on Saturday and have been doing one massage before bed since - it's fantastic!

Definately helps relieve trapped wind ( lots of pops when you finish!) and Isabel-Alice pooed over nigh for the first time ever ( not completely ideal to be in it all night) but it helps with constipation.

I use extra virgin olive oil which google agrees is very good for skin! ( always do a patch test first incase your Babba is allergic)

So, for those of you who don't do it, I definitely reccomend it!

We also start baby yoga today an I'm planning on going to baby sign language lessons inspired by a post on here- so will keep you posted!

Xx

enjoy the baby sign language...bet thing i ever did =) xxxx

enjoy the baby sign language...bet thing i ever did =) xxxx

Really? I'm really looking forward to doing it. Do you know if it can be taken further to adult sign language as they get older? I'd love to give Isabel a skill so early in life.

Xx

if its anything like my sign course, you did 100 basic words and thats 'baby' makaton, then there's the child form of makaton which is just more words.....Makaton is sinmple for children as you sign the important words...e.g the cat sat on the mat....you would sign cat, sat and mat......BSL (British Sign LAnguage) gets a whole of a lot more complicated as its then all about infinitives and the like, like french you dont say the words in order...does that make sense? my brains not kicked in properly yet.....if you watch say, the signer when they are on cbeebies, you will notice not all the signs are in the right place xxxx

I love baby massage! Matthew has 1 every night before bed. He loves it! Baby su=igning is really good too, I did it with Maddie.

We're starting baby massage on 20th June, hope she'll enjoy it and stay still long enough cos she's a little fidget now lol

We went to baby massage for he first time today and we loved it. Can't wait for next week! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->