Baby Monitor..

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Whisper, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

Which would you most recommend and Why?

I am thinking of buying one soon as i would like to start putting Amelia to bed and then having some 'me' time in the evenings when she is asleep.
    At the moment she usually falls asleep on me downstairs and stays with me until its bedtime for all of us.

Not sure if this thread is in the right place or not...

2. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I have a pink one and as soon as I've been on the Mothercare site to find it I'll post you the link. It's good for me because it shows the room temp and it gets quite hot in my room x

3. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

4. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

eeks how long have you had it for? you could take it back and then rebuy it...some how. Not sure if my logic is working right....?!?

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

:rofl: Nah, no point! Had it since I was 6months pregnant!

I want to get a sensor, so maybe that sensor one might be a good idea? Depends what you're looking for I guess!

6. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

7. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

ditto...

we have this one too, its an absoulte godsend, it was from a recomendation from a friend, the alarm went off and her little girl had stopped breathing they had to bring her round and the monitor DEF saved her life in their eyes...

i really would be lost without it as tommy had so many breathing problems after he was born and kept stopping breathing, it enables me to actually sleep lol

h x

8. LaDY

LaDY Mummy Of Two xx

I got the fisher price lights and sounds monitor...The reception is great...cheap and cheerful as i live in a apartment and most of the time i hear him anyway...got it as the lights indicate when he is moving xx

9. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Yup angelcare is the way to go on this one , I sleep so much better since I have this one

10. babymello

babymello My Pretty Mama

11. Margerle

Margerle Well-Known Member

12. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

13. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we have the same one as toria and have been really pleased with it :) once we put her in her own room will be getting one with a sensor mat, just for my own peace of mind :blush:

14. alyxzandra

alyxzandra Mom to Sebastian

This is the one we have, as well...a recommendation from you, Hayley! It actually went off last night. We had a hard time waking Sebastian up, but we think he was just in a very deep sleep. This gives us such a peace of mind...thanks, Hayley, for telling me about it.