Baby monitors with no interference sounds?

Tink2312

Reaction score
Morning all,

Do they even exist? We have a Tomy one and its crap! We can hear him.... but its so bloody noisy we have to turn the sound down because the crackles so loud and fuzzy!

Can anyone recommend reasonably priced monitors? With lights would be good but not essential, we definitely need to get some new ones but don't want to go through the hassle of trying 20 different ones first! Really don't need to be all singing and dancing just do the job :)

Thanks in advance!

We have this one, and I have no complaints about it at all :)

https://www.johnlewis.com/230499313/Product.aspx

I have the tommee tippee one with sensor mat. Unless you plug it in to a socket that's charging a phone or something, there is no interference at all and all that can be heard is the LO.

It was £40 from Asda.

We have the BT150 you can set it so that it's sound activated (a few different sensitivity levels) or permanently on :)

BT 150. I love it, SO sensitive so I can hear LO breathing when its on the table in front of me. You can put your own music/lullabies on it, record yourself as well. Has a light on baby bit and torch on parent unit, aswell as a talkback button so u can talk to Lo without going in the room. (Or talk to DH. heehee). Th possibilities are endless with this monitor.

Did u get that I like it???LOL.

We have the bt 100 which is digital so no interference. costs around £49.99 but well worth every penny in fact we actually have 3 in our house,one for each lo.hightly recommendedx

I have the BT 150, its really great, def have a look on Amazon xx

I also have the BT150, i cant recomend it enough its been brill. You can put the music on from the parent monitor which has been ace. If i hear him stir & start to cry i just stick twinkle twinkle on & he's back to sleep.

We also have the BT150 and I can't recommend it highly enough. I bought it for the sound quality which I'd read very good reviews about (as we'd also had rubbish noisy ones in the past) and wasn't overly bothered about all the extra features. But now that we've got it, I actually love all the extra features and use them alot! I love the talkback button, and the torch and often use the lullabyes. I also love how portable it is: I leave the parent unit permanently plugged in, in the kitchen but move the baby unit around wherever the baby is. Sometimes he'll go to sleep in his bouncy chair downstairs but I want to sort out washing upstairs for example, so I can just move the baby unit and just take the parent unit out of the base and take that with me. And because it's got rechargable batteries in the parent unit, it's always charging whenever it's on the base so you never need to worry about it running out of charge and not hearing the baby!

I also find the thermometer which shows the reading on the parent unit very handy when baby is upstairs asleep in the front of the house that gets the afternoon sun and I'm downstairs in the kitchen at the back of the house which is chilly. When you're pottering about in your cardy cos it's cold, it's easy to forget that baby might be getting too hot elsewhere in the house, so knowing the temp where the baby is has been very helpful.

(I also even love the little padded travel bag that comes with it, great for when we take the monitor when we spend weekends at my parents).

I am fully aware that I sound like an advert the way I'm banging on, but I just love this monitor! lol :D

awesome thanks everyone. Just ordered myself one and found it online including postage for under £40 new.... happy days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->