Baby Monitors

KateH & bump

Reaction score
Morning All

Was just wondering whether I need baby monitors before my bubs arrives? or will I only need them when he moves into his own room?

If I do need them - any advice??

I have seen the ones with motion sensors under matress etc etc or is simple better?? less to go wrong???

I've got one so I can hear him cry when he is upstairs of a night eime (before I go to bed)

I found this 1 thing i hardly ever used.

Amber was usually awake when we went off to bed. She slept in my room until i moved out 8 months old.

When moved into new house, used on night time, it just disturbed my sleep more than anything, kept sounding like someone else was in her room.

Dont think be using them with this baby, but still got them. I wouldnt say buy the really dear ones.

i never used mine until they were about 3 months old and started getting put up to bed in the evenings before us

I can't afford one just yet, but LO will be in with us for a good few months, so I don't see the need.

Also our flat isn't the hugest of places, so if I leave my bedroom door, and nursery door open I should be able to hear everythng anyway!!

I'm going to play it by ear.

I'm getting one, but my house is quite large and rooms are far apart.

we've not bought one yet - i have no idea which one is best!? i ve seen that sensor one your on about and it does look good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->