baby monitors

cybernit

Reaction score
im currently using my baby monitor for the first time while LO is upstairs snoozing, however im not trusting it as keep running upstairs to check shes ok! you cant hear anything at all through monitor, not even her breathing, should i be able to? its very close to her and the sound is up full? its supposed to be a good one (BT150 i think it is) i know its working as i heard her rattle going earlier, just concerned i cant hear anything from her!! :flower:

My LO is in bed and I have the bt150 too. I can hear White noise and movement if I turn the volume up but not breathing unless she's in a deep sleep.

Luckily I have the Luvion Platinum Camera Monitor too so I can see she's fine :)

If you heard LO's rattle, then you're fine, and you'll hear LO if she wakes up or needs you. It's tough to get used to at first, but you'll learn to trust it soon enough.

I have the BT150 and I can't hear Daniel breathing on it.
If you want to keep an eye on her breathing, I suggest you get a sensor mat monitor.

I have the same one and also can't hear LO breathing! I still check on him, but not every 5 minutes :) I have it up on a shlef too so not too close to him that he's grab the wires or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->