Baby moon!!

We just got married a couple of weeks ago, can't wait to go on our honeymoon/babymoon in a December. :happydance:

Twilliamssbt - my husband and I honeymooned at sandals negril in one of those suites in Jamaica! Back in December 2007! We flew out on 4th I think! Long time ago now.

It was the best holiday of our lives, you'll have the most fantastic time, the staff are amazing and the food to die for!

I'm jealous!

We said we'll go back for our 10 year anniversary although we'll either need to do a beaches holiday next door with the kids or leave the kids behind and do the sandals one again!

X

Twilliamssbt - my husband and I honeymooned at sandals negril in one of those suites in Jamaica! Back in December 2007! We flew out on 4th I think! Long time ago now.

It was the best holiday of our lives, you'll have the most fantastic time, the staff are amazing and the food to die for!

I'm jealous!

We said we'll go back for our 10 year anniversary although we'll either need to do a beaches holiday next door with the kids or leave the kids behind and do the sandals one again!

X

I am geting really excited now I must admit, although I seem to have a tonne of stuff to do and 3 weeks does not seem enough time to do it all in.

I looked at Beaches to go back with kids in about 10 years and the child prices are nearly as much as the adults. It may be a 25th wedding anniversary without kids at sandals lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->