Baby Movement Changes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyNovember, May 29, 2013.

1. MummyNovember

MummyNovember Hubb,DS & DD =]

My baby spent a long time being constantly active an never stopping! Especially when I was in bed. I am 36 1/2 weeks an for the past week an a half she's not moved half as much. I spend most of my day resting up an used to sit there an watch her dancing around. She has been moving her head down an engaging herself, getting the hiccups every now an then, an I will feel the odd kick or jolt. I don't remember what my son was like at this stage. I know there's less room to move in there these days. At what point should i be concerned about fetal movement?

Thanks!

2. Pink Flowers

Pink Flowers Well-Known Member

You should be concerned the first day you notice a change. Type of movement changes later in pregnancy but not the amount X

3. Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn Mom of three boys <3

She could have flipped around and is kicking your back? That you wouldn't feel as much as if her feet were up against your belly. Can you tell what way she is facing? It's my understanding that as long as you are still feeling 'regular' movements then you shouldn't be worried. Maybe her 'regular' has just changed, if you know what I mean.

Have you asked your doctor yet?

4. MummyNovember

MummyNovember Hubb,DS & DD =]

I have midwife tomorrow so I will ask. She is moving her head down a lot an she makes the odd big flip. Get some small kicks to the ribs as well. Will note down movement today an report to the midwife tomorrow

5. Pink Flowers

Pink Flowers Well-Known Member

Please just phone mau and be assessed. If she has completely changed her movement it is a cause for concern xx

6. girlinyork

girlinyork Well-Known Member

Don't wait until tomorrow. Call maternity now