Baby Movement Patterns

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by TTC LADY, Apr 14, 2009.

1. TTC LADY

TTC LADY Well-Known Member

I finally started to feel the baby kick a few days ago :happydance: and noticed that little one seem to be far more active earlier in the day until about 3 pm and then I hardly feel anything else after about 4pm.

Does anyone else experience something similar ?

2. Caramel

Caramel Mummy to a cheeky monkey

My LO used to be active at the same times every day, after each meal. It's different in all pregnancies but they do say that when you're active it lulls baby to sleep, but when you sit down and relax he wakes up, and eating gives baby energy so you may find they're more active after meals. However, in the last week LO's been going crazy at any time of day. Apparently their ears get more sensitive from the 25th week so think he's reacting to all the noise he's suddenly hearing more xx

3. lissagayle

lissagayle Well-Known Member

Mine seems to move more at night time when I'm laying down. But she may be moving earlier during the day and I just not feel it, because I'm moving around.

4. HeidiLSparks

HeidiLSparks Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!

Caylee moves around a little bit at around 7 to 8 am. But she really gets into it at around 8 to 11 pm. She doesnt STOP moving haha. But for most of the afternoon she is still 90% of the time

5. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

Mine likes to be more active during the night than the day. When im running to the loo in the middle of the night he kicks me for ages afterwards

6. augustbaby09

augustbaby09 Well-Known Member

Glad your experiencing baby move - its fantastic!

I found for a while early in the morning good movements - maybe odd few in the day then another good few in the evening.

Although baby has changed a bit now and its still a lot but spready out over the day so its anytime really.Myabe iam feeling even more because im getting further on.

7. firegal

firegal Well-Known Member

I'm only feeling the early, small movements so far but afternoon seems to be the time that my bump is on the move :)