Baby movement

Joy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! My girl had been really kicking the last week and it felt great:happydance: These last few days though I can hardly feel her at all. Does anyone know if this is normal? :wacko:

I feel my LO quite a lot on some days and barely at all on others, I can pretty much always feel her moving last thing at night though when I'm lying flat on my back in bed which I find reasuring. Have you tried that? I think its too early to be worrying about movement as they can get themselves into posistions where its harder to feel them as they are still quite small. Do you have an anterior placenta? I do which also limits the amount of movement I feel. I have been concerned a few times but I usually feel a bit of movement at some stage and feel better. If you're really worried give your midwife a call - thats what she's there for. :thumbup:

Probably just lying in position thats stopping you feeling her as often.
Your uterus wall will be strong if its ya first baby, probably soften when ya in 30wks with all the movement then.

from everything I've read its not unususal to have a couple of days of 'quiet time' and they don't consider this a worry until after 24/25 wks, bubs is still small enough that if he/she is sitting at the back, kicking towards the back, then you won't feel it as much.

Thanks everyone. I've just read the posts on anterior placenta and since I have one too that probably explains a lot.

shes probably just having some down time :) dont worry too much, but ive also been feeling my little one and isnt it amazing, im just grinning from ear to ear! :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->