Baby moving??? 9.5 weeks

Pulirula

Reaction score
Last night I was laying in bed and I felt this little sensation in my belly. A few finger lengths below my belly button. It was quick and didn't move like a gas bubble. Just felt like a tiny butterfly did a flip in my belly. I know it's early but has anyone felt this? Maybe it was a nerve or something and I'm being hopeful. Also this is my second baby. I wish I wrote down when I first felt my daughter move!

I swore I felt my third-born move at around 9 weeks along, but it was probably gas....

I actually had that same feeling yesterday. I told DH it felt like the kiddo was doing somersaults, but I was doubtful that that's what I was really feeling.

I first started feeling signs of movement with DD at 14 with more constant and noticeable feelings around 16 weeks.

I felt familiar fluttery feeling a couple days shy of 10 weeks and 10 weeks on the dot, I know what gas feels like and what babies feel like. Definitely baby. This is my 3rd. My second I felt around 12-13 weeks, first 17 weeks.

I'm feeling it a lot again tonight (while trying to keep down the rest of my dinner!). My due date is august 5, so just over 10 weeks.

I felt something the other night, too. When I felt it my first thought was that it felt like a bubble inside of me doing a somersault.
In the past I would have been one of those moms that swore it was gas, but this was definitely not gas!

I've been having little twitchy feelings too... first one I thought I felt similar at around 12 weeks but got a proper kick at 17 weeks, hubby felt from the outside at 22 weeks (I have a chubby tummy!) but this time the twitching started at 10 weeks, I told myself it was silly but I'm getting it regularly now, at least once a day I'll have a little flurry of pleasant feelings.
I distinguish it from normal tummy feelings based on where the feeling is, if it's just above your pubic bone and a little to the left/right/in the middle, it could well be bubba <3 This baby sits a little to the right it feels like AND I've found it with the doppler now in the same place so I no longer think I'm crazy :haha:

Whether it really is baby or not.. say that it is, use it to ease some of the first tri anxiety :) x

I think I felt it again earlier today. Who knows! It's exciting to think it's the baby rocking and rolling in my belly. Can't wait for him/her to be big enough for hubs and our daughter to feel!

i felt it too at about 9 weeks and few days and felt exactly like how i felt at 14 weeks with DD!! It's so strange.. I was like nooooo way! loool its too tiny to feel.. I felt real kicks with DD only at 19 to 20 weeks.. but i did feel her flutter at 14 weeks and felt exactly like this one at 9-10 weeks.. I do feel the same things every now and then still but i cant believe its the baby moving.. its too small right now! :/ Maybe with second baby u feel earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->