Baby Moving at Ten Weeks?!

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
Is it possible?! A couple of days ago and this morning I have felt little stabbings behind my public bone. It's not gas or muscle spasms, or my pulse...could I be feeling the baby move or my uterus stretching?
I'm not tiny, though this is my second baby. It quite consistent for a few minutes then nothing for a day or so.
Anyone else have similar? Anyone think it could be my baby moving?

I've been having a similar sensation, like you said, not everyday but it is starting to be more frequent. I'm not letting myself believe it's baby at the moment though because logically I know it probably can't be given that I'm overweight and last time I didn't feel any movement until 20+ weeks. I have heard others saying similar things though.

I started feeling my 2nd around 9 weeks (though it went away for a while a couple weeks after because of the anterior placenta). I must admit that sometimes gas bubbles can feel almost exactly like a baby kicking, so its very possible its gas even if you don't think so.. but it is also very possible that it IS the baby. I guess as time goes on you will know for sure :) Can't wait to feel my little one start moving!

SJDsMommy - Oh, the gas-causing-phamtom-baby-kicks thing drives me nuts. Ever since having my daughter, I've had gas movements that feel like kicks, when I knew I wasn't even pregnant. Lol!

SJDsMommy - Oh, the gas-causing-phamtom-baby-kicks thing drives me nuts. Ever since having my daughter, I've had gas movements that feel like kicks, when I knew I wasn't even pregnant. Lol!

Yep! Same here haha

I felt my last baby and this one at ten weeks. I tried to deny it to myself last time, not thinking it was possible so early, and the dr agreed with me but quite frankly, there's no denying it. Can definitely feel bubby moving at ten weeks!

I felt my second baby at 9 weeks! I swore I could and then I had an early ultrasound because of Hyperemesis, and I felt the baby move and I saw it on screen at the same time in the exact place the ultrasound wand was! I'm certain it was baby after that!

It definitely could be, being your second baby. I thought I felt the baby start moving last week, and this week I know it was the baby because I'm feeling it a lot more. Like little vibrations/rumbles.

This is my third and I thought I was mad when I could feel movement at just gone 11 weeks, however I'm 13 weeks now and feeling it more so yes, it is possible.

I felt my FIRST at 10+5! Felt like my stomach was dropping, like that fluttering feeling. I thought for sure I was crazy but it was definitely her!! Come to find out later in pregnancy (and after birth!) she's an EXTREMELY active little gal!

I swear I can feel it too and I'm only 11 weeks. I thought it was mad but I remember the feeling and I am so sure it's baby :) I don't care either way, it's a lovely thought! x

I felt my 3rd move yesterday :) had some pants on that felt a little tight when I sat down and we're pressing on my stomach. Then I felt that unmistakeable little flutter, I always feel a bit bad because those early 'swooshes' make me feel a bit sick. Strangely I much prefer the kicks later on than the full somersaults! X

If it's a stabbing sensation then no it won't be baby moving it will be things stretching.
But it is possible to feel baby move that early if it's not your first.

With my second i felt it from around 10 weeks. my third about 9 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->