Baby moving itself to one side of belly

A

AquaDementia

Ends up looking hilarious.
When my baby is changing positions, it likes to hang out on the left side of my belly and stay there for 2-3 minutes.
My belly then looks like I am only pregnant on the left side, so funny.

Anyone else get this?

:hi: lol! used to happen to me all the time on my first! she used to make my belly all shapes!

That happens to me aswell, its so strange seeing your belly move from one side to the other lol

I can't really see the movement yet. But my baby likes to hang out in the bottom right corner. The other morning it was just this little round lump on that side, I grabbed my DH's hand and said 'guess where the baby is' and he thought it was sooo weird.

I can tell where mine is moving too, because it's hard in that one spot. Then when I roll over or push on it, that spot goes soft and moves somewhere else. WEIRD!

Sometimes I can feel pressure in one spot and I feel there and its hard and then it goes away. So the other morning that happened but instead of feeling it I laid down and it was a lopsided belly. He was up high on the right side and it looked ridiculous! I just wish he would move more in general. I love feeling him move!

LOL its cool huh? My baby always sticks out on one side or the other. Everyone around me loves looking at it tho, and touching her wherever she is lying then.

I hope it does it again today, I am gonna have my camera handy...it's just too funny.

LOL the first time I saw it, I was lying in bed with DH in the morning, and took a pic with my phone from my boobs down. Its kinda an interesting pic. Now, just about every morning I wake up and she is on one side or the other. She loves to move around and push her self out to say I'm Here!!! LOL, its cute tho. DH loves when he can tell me exactly where shes at.

My LO always stays to my right. Even tonight he was doing that, it looked like I was deformed!

Mine still does that, it sort of sits to one side, makes me look really lopsided, lol. It is pretty painful sometimes when it moves now though!!

My son likes to move to my right side & its the weirdest feeling seeing the bump shift! Have any of you got an anterior placenta? I ask because this is my 3rd pregnancy but its the only one where I've seen baby on just one side and I wondered if it was due to me having an anterior placenta this time? I also feel him kicking extremely low, which is not really something I experienced before!

Yep, less obvious now though than a few weeks ago. My LO likes to hang out on the right side.

This is an old post, but my baby does this.I am four months pregnant and wanted to post:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->