Baby moving round like mad on doppler

midwife1992

Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks 5 days and can now easily find baby's heartbeat on the Doppler, I can hear baby moving round loads goodness knows what he/she is doing in there, using me as a trampoline haha. Anyone else heard this? I've got the angel sounds one:)

I really want to get a Doppler this time round but I know oh will say it's a waste of money :dohh: going to try and persuade him though! :haha: anyways yes when I was pregnant with my first Kian was forever running or swimming :haha: away from the Doppler . I remember the first time the midwife used it to hear the heartbeat she was moving it about for ages and not gerting the heartbeat and I think she seen the panicked look on my face and laughs and went "don't worry you hear that rustling sound? That's the baby moving away from me everytime I find him/her!" :haha: even on our first scan Kian was jumping about like mad! I never knew they could be so active at that stage! And when I stated feeling him move he was just always on the go! And to this day he's still a hyper wee ball of energy! :haha: hopping for a more chilled out baby this time for my sanitys sake! :haha: saying that though I did just love the feeling of him moving about in my tummy All the time it was just so lovely and very reassuring! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->