Baby Moving?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Should I be worried? Ok I know your gonna say no but :hissy: I am!

I'm confused what I'm looking for how long it last etc. Sometime I think Oooo was it then its like prob not :rofl:

I don't get the 'it feels like popping' because theres so many other ways people describe it.

When do you feel it move? I was told lying down trying to feel it move was hardest - True? How long would that sensation last? :cry:

I felt the sprog move about 18 weeks. It moves most when I'm sitting down, especially when I'm wearing tight trousers.

i felt it best in the bath!! :D just lie peacefully n splash water over ur belly u feel a kinda flutter, liek butterflies :D

I was about 17 weeks Wobbles, It felt like bubbles in my tummy, a bit fluttering, like someone was tickling you very gently. Dont be worrying though hun!

Ah.. sonme one else like me...

I'm beggining to worry,

Some times i feel something in my tummy... makes me feel a little squirmy like somins movin when you have eaten some thing funny. I duno if any one else has felt like this before but i do only seem to notice it when im sat down, with not tight trousers but trousers that fit properly and not baggy. Some times i get a few little cramps... well not cramps as such... I'm thinking its when my womb enlarging to allow the baby to grow? Advice on this subject would be muchly appreciated by all i think

I get cramps ... seems to be the thing! an you think you have 9 months free of that? PIFT lol

I get the squirmy feeling too ...

Sat tonight on sofa still weighing it all up (poking baby lol) & I feel something but I'm not sure if its a pulse or something lol ...

when I get worried I drink a glass of OJ and lay down flat on my back, it always gets him moving.

It felt like a bit of trapped wind at first and was just the odd little tickly sort of feeling at first for a really short time. Don't worry, you'll get seven bells kicked out of you like the rest of us before too long!

Hun dont go worrying, I didnt feel anything til 20 weeks with Rebecca.

I dont know if taking freezing water/juice or icecream would spark movements at your stage?

xx

Does it at some point then K?

*gets ready to get me ice pops out* lol!!

I heard something similar. A friend of mine was having problems getting decent shots at a 4d scan and they sent her off to have either a cold drink or a hot one.

Does it at some point then K?

*gets ready to get me ice pops out* lol!!

yeah today at the EPU they gave me some ribena!lol

they said something cold like ice water, icecream/lollies or sugary drinks spark responses from buba's, but not entirely sure at what gestation.

Go and try - eat 10 ice pops!lol xxxx

I do have some :rofl: May give it a go then tonight (late now) or moro

:D

so does it feel like the bubble sensation you get when you have trapped wind but much lighter?

I feel stuff but never sure if its bubs :dohh:

i found it was like little bubbly pops
Prob don't help much sorry

I was a swine and used to rest my drinks on bump when laying down, that always used to get them going!!!

I am 23 weeks today and last night i drank a cup of coffee... BIG mistake! He was kicking me all over the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->