Baby Multivitamins

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
I saw these today in Boots and got wondering if they are a good idea. I always worry Ed isn't getting enough, he is BF but doesn't feed for very long (25min max). Any one use them or just generally what are your thoughts/opinions?

were they called abidec? in an orange box?

if so im giving them to kara on the advice of the dr's as she was early, she doesn't like the taste much, but they're good for her so i persevere!xx

We give Poppy Abidec too but also because she was prem/low birth weight.

Our h/v clinic sell baby multivits for a couple of pounds and they say they do recommend them, just for the Vit D.

they're the ones. Ed wasn't prem but as I say he's not feeding much so just a bit worried he's not getting all the vitamins he needs

i got told by my HV that after 6m if they're BF stillt hey need vitamins cos the supplies of iron and stuff in your body start to run a bit dry! but it's one of those "50 years ago..." type things! i tried katie with abidec when she wasnt gaining weight, but she didnt like them, and tbh i'm too crap at remembering! think she had them once!

this is the other thing I had low ferritin levels in pregnancy and haven't been checked since so I don't know if they are back to normal or still low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"