• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby name suggestions & advice PERSONALIZED just for you!

Day off today -- Ready & available to find the perfect baby name for you!! Just let me know how i can help!

:flower: :flower: :flower:

I could do with some help please as we can't decide on a name. We are having a boy and open to suggestions on modern and traditional names. I liked Jayden but not so sure now:wacko:

Yaayy! A customer! :winkwink: I will get working on a personalized list right now -- and get it to you soon!

i love Eve, Theodore,Sienna and asia, Ada but would love more suggestions, my partner cant decide if he likes these are not.

I still need more help. Names I like-Sienna, Melissa, Lola, Mya, Dulcie, Talullah, Hallie. I like names which arnt in the top 20, are pretty/girly/feminine. Thanks xx

I still need more help. Names I like-Sienna, Melissa, Lola, Mya, Dulcie, Talullah, Hallie. I like names which arnt in the top 20, are pretty/girly/feminine. Thanks xx

Names have been sent! Best of luck deciding! :flower:

Ok this sounds great. I have a daughter named Theresa Violet but we shorten it to Tessa. This baby is a boy. Middle names will be Matthew Stephen. OH likes more common old fashioned names but I love newer style names like Rylan, Kye, Kellen, Blaine. I hate very common names (like Matthew, which has made the top 5 names list for the past 25 yrs in a row!) My fav name at the moment is Wyatt but not sure how OH feels about it so Im trying to come up with a list before I bring out names to him. Thanks for your help!!!!! im due in 8 weeks

Also our last name is MacNeil so please no M names

Hi there! We don't know if this one is a boy or girl yet.
I like soft, elegant, traditional names for a girl (my faves right now are Sofia and Kate or Katie), and I like traditional, manly sounding names for a boy (Jacob is the only name we can seem to agree on so far). I also really like names that can be shortened to nicknames. I don't want any names that start with G as this is the first letter of our last name. We have one son named Dominic. Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Mom2b & Sapphire -- Names have been sent! Hope you like!

Hi Ruby!

We aren't sure if we are having a girl or boy yet (find out on the 6th Dec hopefully!).. surname is Maggs. We like relatively unusual names, but not over the top, "made up" ones... :) can you come up with some for us? thanks :D! xxx

Love the names. Thank you. any chance you can send me more>?

All PMs have been answered! Enjoy! Available if anyone else needs assistance! :flower:

Heyy! i really need help picking girls names! i want something really cute like lexie or evie, but something modern also! i love modern girls names! just plenty of first names would help! i cannot think of any! thankyou soooo much! :) xx

Hi! I need help picking a girls name. DH and I have a boys name picked out already, Josiah Joaquin. The J in Joaquin sounds like an h, in case you haven't heard of it before :)

The only girls name that keeps coming to my mind is Ava, which apparently is going to be a very popular name here in the US in 2011. Although, I haven't heard of anyone I know naming their girl that yet.

Anyway, I like Ava because its sounds very classy I am concerned about the possible popularity of it... but if you can suggest a few more girls names that would be great!

oh, and nothing that starts with an O.. lol :)
THANKS!!

Personalized Baby Names have been sent to your inboxes! :flower:

Hello there

I am looking for a boys name. I have a son already named Owen. Our surname begins with S. I love the name Wyatt, but it seems my family doesn't which is making me sad, and making it difficult to pick a boys name. They say it makes them think of Wyatt Earp. I think they are being stupid.

Another names I like are Gideon, Eli, Will, Sam.

If it's a girl we were thinking, Abigail, Alyvia, or Ella.

Thanks so much for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"