Baby Name : )

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Okay ladies, yet another baby name poll~ hubby is hard to convince of any names...last name Contreras, but neither of us are hispanic (its an adoptive last name)

I went with charlie as I love the name only with my surname it just wouldnt sound right.

A friend of mine is married to a Tarek, i think that would sound nice with your last name :)

We were almost going to go with Merek but thought it might be hard to say Merekcontreras? and sound like mary contreras? My oh always got teased jeremy jeremy quite contreramy and if its mary? idk names have been so hard this time around haha!

I love Charlie too, but I think i would name him Charlie not Charles or any other form.....who even knows!

I voted for Kian - I think that is a lovely name xx

OH says he likes Kian and Kegan (he loves irish 'k' names) but now he has suggested Julian....it's growing on me, I wish I could edit the poll ugh!

i like kyson...i have never seen that name before.. i am naming my daughter tatiana (russian... the russian princesse's..anastasias sisters name).. so i like names i don't see often :)

I choose Kegan.
Hubby and I choose Riley for our son, if its' a boy. Another lovely Irish name :>

i chose kyson - its different but has a lovely ring to it - it goes well with your last name and u can call him ky for short! aw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->