Baby Names

seattlemama

Mommy & Pregnant!!
Reaction score
On a wishful happy note I thought we could share our possible names for potential babies...

For a girl we have already decided on the name Madelyn Mae.

As for a boy, we are kinda up in the air. We know his middle name will be Deaton. I kinda like Cole, Colin, Brandon... DH is decided we will have a girl next so he hasnt even thought about boy names.

Lets her yours!

Juliette, Kaiya, or Miriam (mimi for short) for girls. Jed, Jude, Reuben for a boy. have run none of these past OH though and we joke around about vetoing names we dont like and im betting they all get Vetoed!!

Juliette, Kaiya, or Miriam (mimi for short) for girls. Jed, Jude, Reuben for a boy. have run none of these past OH though and we joke around about vetoing names we dont like and im betting they all get Vetoed!!

Husbands are notorious for vetoing names, when I was PG with my son I gave my husband a LONG list of names I liked and he didnt like a singe one. Frustrating!

Hmmm, my DH and I don't agree on any names! I like Charlie (for a boy or a girl), and Milly for a girl too.
x

I like old fashioned names
For a boy I like
William, Noah, Joseph and Henry
I havent thought of many girls names but I like
Lilly and Eva

Boy will be Noah - David-Lee- Fletcher 90%certain we would stick to this. (Middle names after Dads on both sides)

Girl were undecided but i like Fern and Brooke, Madison and Taylor. Middle name will be Carol-Lynne after mums on both sides and obviously Fletcher as a surname.

we like flower names so for a girl, poppy or daisy

for a boy, jack or logan (i like milo but he hates it! *sobs*)

We are 100% set on laney for a girl but not sure on boys yet! I love Tristan for a boy but the hubby isnt sure!!

100% For our first girl: Khyler Rey
100% For our second girl: Cheyenne Jade

Boys names we like: Kaleb Jace, Noah Ryan (not sure which will be first.. and which will be second!)

I have given DH a long list of names I liked and he hated most... the one that he didn't mind as much as the others is my favorite! I will tell you ladies since you don't know me but we're not telling anyone that we do know. It's Lexie for a girl obviously.. we don't have any names for a boy. Also I like Aislyn (maybe for middle name) so Lexie Aislyn Kelly. The one name I liked a lot was ellie but I can't name my child ellie kelly! Would not put her through that!

Aislyn is soo pretty.. have you ever heard the name Ainsley.. i think that is pretty!!!

im so annoyed! my OH wants our girls middle name to be after his granny which is fine by me, but her name is Maisy and I love the name Daisy but I don't want to call my kid Daisy Maisy *sobs*

Cute names everyone. I really like Ainsley and Aislyn for girls, very cute!

ok mine are unsual
Girl: Talulah-Skye , Darcie, Lexie Francessca
Boy: Luca, Beau, Logan

Logan is one of my faves too! but u already knew that... hehe YEAH!

If we have a girl it is going to be - Mckenzie Ryan
a boy is going to be - Joseph Michael

We like the names Caitlyn, Rosie, or Chelsea for a girl, and Daniel, Connor, or Oscar for a boy.

We have decided on two names for girls and two names for boys; hopefully we can use at least one soon!!

Girls:
1. Avery Kendall Eileen Macdonald - Eileen after 4 generations of women from my side (including me)
2. Myla Lillian Elizabeth Macdonald - Lillian after FH's Grandmother, and Elizabeth after my sister

Boys:
1. Cameron Richard Macdonald - Richard after my Dad
2. Marc Hunter Macdonald - Marc after FH's Dad and my Uncle

After 13 months of ttc'ing the anticipation is growing!!! Hopefully we will have a little one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->