• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby Names

im having twins
i like Tibby and Ella for girls
and Oliver and Angus for boys

We have decided on two names for girls and two names for boys; hopefully we can use at least one soon!!

Girls:
1. Avery Kendall Eileen Macdonald - Eileen after 4 generations of women from my side (including me)
2. Myla Lillian Elizabeth Macdonald - Lillian after FH's Grandmother, and Elizabeth after my sister

Boys:
1. Cameron Richard Macdonald - Richard after my Dad
2. Marc Hunter Macdonald - Marc after FH's Dad and my Uncle

After 13 months of ttc'ing the anticipation is growing!!! Hopefully we will have a little one soon!

Cameron is a good name:) Its my sons name. I love Lillian for the middle name too.

We actually have both our names already for our second. Atticus Connor Kelly for our boy and Penelope *some middle name yet undetermined* Kelly for a girl...what goes well with Penelope (who we can call Penny :D) with that last name? We are sort of stuck...

Thanks seattlemama and shelby2007 I was really inspired by irish names and thats where Aislyn came from. DH likes this name of all the ones I have given him I wish I could have 2 girls for sure! One for lexie and one for aislyn! lol

Eclipse we are in the same boat! Kelly! lol as our last name... I really loved ellie for ages but it so wouldn't work lol! COuld you imagine, ellie kelly!

Great names in here, we've decided on

girls

Dakota Cleia
Saskia

Boys
Quentin
Saxon

and OH is trying to convince me to like Pheonix but being the name of the pub he loves to drink in I'm just not having it!! :rofl:

Ooh, I also like Harrison (Harry) for a boy, and Sophie for a girl. I don't know where Sophie has come from - it just popped into my head last night!!! My DH likes it too!
x

ooh i love your choices.... we like

Girl: Freya Grace (McCormack)
Boy: Zack Louie (McCormack)

just need a BFP now!

well originally OH wanted me to pick but i wanted him to have a say to so for a boy

Alfie Lewis Bunker (Alfie my old foster dad, dads name and Lewis my old foster dads middle name)

but we also like Harris and Harvey

for a girl i like Amelie Brooke Bunker

and he quite likes it we also like Amelia, Emily and Kenya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"