Baby Names!

PosTestPlz

Reaction score
So, we are TTC #1...
And I LOVE baby names and finally found a boy name that I love!

Boy:
Brayden Jeremiah

Girl:
Stella Grace

Not in love with the girl's name... want something cute and spunky. I would love to use a family name "Levonne" (luh von) as the middle name.

I like Penelope, Amelia, Madeleine (do not like nicknames, so Maddy ticks me off!)

Stella is a fun name, I haven't heard it forever. I like Penelope with all the nicknames but DH hates it so he's vetoed that one out haha.

Boy:
Dominic

Girl:
Amelia (Grace or Marie) or Jennifer

I also like the boys name Andrew. DH is set on Dominic for our first boy. Although we cannot agree on girl names so I'm super hopeful we have a boy first hehe

I love Dominic! That was a close contender! And Amelia, of course is also a favorite name for me! Nice names there!

My grandma is 83 (84 on groundhogs day!) and I am praying to have a baby while she is still here. She wants me to name one after her (always has! LOL) Levonne is a family name, right? I told her I wanted to use it in honor of her (and I) and she said No baby, that is a family name with many people with it.... Um, okay? So I guess she wants to be especially honored and me use her first name, then!

So... Hazel it is as a middle name.... I think I will just let my mom pick the first name if she does not want to use one of her names?!

Aaah! My grandma cracks me up! :haha:

My grandma is the opposite! She's suggest all of the old family names as first names and told me she'd feel sorry for a child if I gave it her first name, which is Ramona, she's always gone by Faye.

The name she has suggested are Wesley, Whitaker, Powell and Martin. Those are some of our families' last names.

My family doesn't have any naming traditions. Although in DH's family the first child (of both genders) has the father or mother's name for a middle. So DH has his dad's name for his middle, and his sister has their mothers name for her middle. We probably wont follow this though, but we'll see.

Super cute names everyone!
My hubby is a teacher, so it is SOOO hard to pick names! He is so picky, and naughty children rule out a lot of names!
I wrote out a list of girl names recently that I liked. Not only did he not like them - he was openly laughing uncontrollably at my suggestions haha (surely they weren't that awful!!!)

Anyway, the girl names that we like that he doesnt HATE are:
Minka (Well.. he kinda hates it but i really like it so it's staying)
Summer
Scarlett

and for boys:
Theodore (teddy, ted, theo, etc)
Preston
Chance
Oliver

:)

In regards to Madeline - i think thats a beautiful name!! My daughters called Madison but noone calls her Maddy as we've never let them. Right from the beginning i've always said "It's not Maddy, it's Madison" so if you just enforce people to say their actual name they will :)

I like SO many names - every day something new pops into my head -

Girls

Tilly
Evelyn
Alannah
Amalie
Cant think of any others now!! Sods Law

With the middle name of Rose (OH likes that) or Isabella (Mums middle name)

Boys

Ethan
Freddie
Jack
William
Oliver
Harrison
Mason

With the middle name David after my Grandad.

DD name is Madison Grace :)

Oh God, this is my favourite topic!! We have SO many girls' names picked, but not many for boys.

GIRLS:
Dakota
Chelsea
Nicole
Jayda
Saoirse
Annabelle
Natasha
Anastasia
Alexa-Rose
Mackenzie
Morgan (we especially love this name as it's the first name of DF's surgeon who pretty much saved his life. Surgeon was male, but we prefer the name for a girl)
Zoey/Zoe
Madison

... We may mix some up to make middle names too...like Chelsea-Nicole.

BOYS:
Rhys
Hunter
Rhys-Hunter
James

I just need lots of babies now ;)

xoxo

Super cute names everyone!
My hubby is a teacher, so it is SOOO hard to pick names! He is so picky, and naughty children rule out a lot of names!
I wrote out a list of girl names recently that I liked. Not only did he not like them - he was openly laughing uncontrollably at my suggestions haha (surely they weren't that awful!!!)

Anyway, the girl names that we like that he doesnt HATE are:
Minka (Well.. he kinda hates it but i really like it so it's staying)
Summer
Scarlett

and for boys:
Theodore (teddy, ted, theo, etc)
Preston
Chance
Oliver

:)

I understand this!!! I'm also a teacher so a lot of names are off the card. Fortunately the naughty little scrotes tend to have chavvy names like TeeJai, Kai and Shaine, so it makes it easier!!!

Girls name (definite) Alexia Pearl

Boys name- favourites are Frederick, Cameron and Thomas, although I really like Edward. Middle names will be Gwyllum Lee

I personally LOVE Freddie for a boy or girl. But I have come up with Freddie for a boy and Faith for a girl, I love the name Faith it just seems really pretty :)
My family don't have a strict tradition on names however my partners family do have other relatives names as their middle names so it looks like I will have to give my baby a middle name like Lee haha :)

My partner is a teacher too but were in a worse situation, he teaches kids who are too naughty to go to mainstream schooling or some have disabilities (which we don't mind those names ) but there are more naughty ones so nearly every name I mention, he knows a bugger with the same name!!

For a girl, We love maddie grace, and We love poppy too.

For a boy, I like tommy, ollie and I used to like zack but gone off it a bit now x

My partner is a teacher too but were in a worse situation, he teaches kids who are too naughty to go to mainstream schooling or some have disabilities (which we don't mind those names ) but there are more naughty ones so nearly every name I mention, he knows a bugger with the same name!!

For a girl, We love maddie grace, and We love poppy too.

For a boy, I like tommy, ollie and I used to like zack but gone off it a bit now x

Omg I love those ALL

For a girl I love Lillianna -- OH seems to HATE it.. But I wanna do "lillianna, Rose and a second middle name.. I dunno - I've always likes the name but since I finally got a BFP (hope it stinks) I might be able to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->